Toggle shoutbox What's Up? Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Taper Ron : (19 August 2014 - 04:56 AM) Happy Birthday Mango.
@  CLBreez : (13 August 2014 - 11:39 AM) "high school"
@  Taper Ron : (09 August 2014 - 03:01 AM) Happy Birthday Boogiedown.
@  Terrapi... : (31 July 2014 - 07:41 PM) Gathering of the Vibes courtesy http://www.ustream.tv/channel/taperrob
@  Taper Ron : (31 July 2014 - 04:09 AM) Happy Birthday Stealyourboognish.
@  Taper Ron : (29 July 2014 - 04:55 AM) Happy Birthday the highway terror.
@  Taper Ron : (23 July 2014 - 02:26 AM) Happy Birthday Phinetune.
@  Guest : (22 July 2014 - 08:55 PM)  Ride to Phish 7/26 merriweather from Lancaster rjsbutterfly@msn.com
@  Supplic... : (21 July 2014 - 09:28 PM) Leaving retreat center in 2 days and since i missed my CO dates w the best band in the land it looks like we will be rolling into VA for the pocahontas shows YiPPIE
@  Taper Ron : (21 July 2014 - 05:41 AM) Happy Birthday bs69.
@  Taper Ron : (16 July 2014 - 04:41 AM) Happy Birthday Wharf Rat.
@  sun1869 : (13 July 2014 - 01:33 PM) Happy B-day J1
@  Taper Ron : (13 July 2014 - 04:50 AM) Happy Birthday jamminOnThe1.
@  Taper Ron : (06 July 2014 - 04:34 AM) Happy Birthday topher44.
@  Terrapi... : (01 July 2014 - 08:26 PM) Oh boy, that Sugaree reminded me of when JM took the mantle from JK at the end of Set 1 2009 Thanksgiving show at Penns Peak
@  sun1869 : (01 July 2014 - 04:02 PM) Happy late b day old and n the way!!
@  Taper Ron : (29 June 2014 - 02:07 AM) Happy Birthday old & in the way.
@  lilyfields : (28 June 2014 - 11:25 AM) Thanks to all my friends for the birthday wishes!!! Where is Puppy?!?!!
@  Mason... : (27 June 2014 - 11:50 AM) happy birthday deb
@  sun1869 : (27 June 2014 - 11:50 AM) Safe travels through Indochina Cosmic Mike!!!! Happy Trails:}

Photo

Arizona

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mango

Mango

Tangled up in Dew

• Forum MVP
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:29 PM

Elective one set

Show started with technical difficulties...piano wouldn't make any sound at first. Anyways...

Jam>
Jack straw
Box of rain
China cat>
I know you rider
You ain't woman enough
Black throated wind
Cumberland
Easy wind
Scarlet(no fire!?!?!)
Weather report suite>
Stella blue>
Going Down the Road Feeling Bad
One more Saturday

Ripple

Setlists thanks to the lady in the velvet.

Blissed
Blessed
Can't wait for Burlington

Wings a mile long

#2 Evangeline

Evangeline

Forum Star

• Contributor
  • 475 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:13 PM

Just read Glenn Burnsilver's review of the show from the Phoenic New Times and love this quote:

"They don't exactly play the Dead but play the Dead exactly as the Dead might have not exactly played something."

Here it the article link: http://blogs.phoenix...part_of_the.php

#3 Ammagamalin Crew

Ammagamalin Crew

Forum Star

• Forum Star
  • 373 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:36 PM

Elective one set

Show started with technical difficulties...piano wouldn't make any sound at first. Anyways...

Jam>
Jack straw
Box of rain
China cat>
I know you rider
You ain't woman enough
Black throated wind
Cumberland
Easy wind
Scarlet(no fire!?!?!)
Weather report suite>
Stella blue>
Going Down the Road Feeling Bad
One more Saturday

Ripple

Setlists thanks to the lady in the velvet.

Blissed
Blessed
Can't wait for Burlington

What no "HighTime"?

#4 Herdygerdy

Herdygerdy

Magnificent Bastard

• Advisory Board
  • 4,921 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:45 PM

Poor Barraco!! He has more trouble with that damned keyboard then anyone I've ever seen before.. And he get's so upset when it happens, I feel for ya my friend!!!

jackson2.jpg
logo.jpg

#5 rbarraco

rbarraco

Keyboards, Vocals

• Band Member
  • 391 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:55 AM

Poor Barraco!! He has more trouble with that damned keyboard then anyone I've ever seen before.. And he get's so upset when it happens, I feel for ya my friend!!!

Wasn't the keyboard! No sound check and throw and go situation= screwed up wiring. Only lasted one tune and then we were off and running! RB

#6 Herdygerdy

Herdygerdy

Magnificent Bastard

• Advisory Board
  • 4,921 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:13 PM

Wasn't the keyboard! No sound check and throw and go situation= screwed up wiring. Only lasted one tune and then we were off and running! RB

More like a "throw, and ON NO!" ;)

jackson2.jpg
logo.jpg

#7 Supplicated Velvet Thunder

Supplicated Velvet Thunder

Forum VIP

• Forum VIP
  • 565 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:59 AM

Fake grass laid on the parking lot floor but we were outside for a pretasting of summer jams so no complaints at all. Very laid back scene and a crowd hungry for the music. Bummer on the keys issue but such triffles never stop them for long so ghosts busted and jack straw is the opener mango called at the canyon w his front row buddy of the night so we had no trouble finding the groove. Perfectly whimsical box and ain't woman enough just blew my brain out with giggling joy considering personal events of our lives and a certain special smile got beamed into me that hasn't even thought of leaving since.
By WRS (hehe I am teaching my new phone dead acronyms lol) I was pretty melted in relief that this was the last show for a bit cause the Amy of divine seasonal shift energy waterfalling into and through me was becoming overwhelming. Then Stella. Thought I would have trouble but I turned to mango and he scooped me into his arms and i never saw the band again til it was just One More Saturday Night.... Have never gone a whole song turned from the band so yay new experiences of ecstatic elation.

Love you all and i think we're finding the way home so see ya'll at the benefit!

What a great tour!!!!!!!

#8 Supplicated Velvet Thunder

Supplicated Velvet Thunder

Forum VIP

• Forum VIP
  • 565 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:05 AM

I guess the smart phone made some fun mistakes up there and you can't edit posts from smartphones but as for my own memory I look back and remember that I did watch the band thru prismatic beams of joy for that Going Down the Road Feeling Bad and that i had felt it coming and that after so much time away I knew I wouldn't be treated THAT way ever again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users