Toggle shoutbox What's Up? Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Supplic... : (09 September 2014 - 11:17 AM) wait, ashland, now, too? make that 5!
@  Supplic... : (09 September 2014 - 11:16 AM) arrive in cali thursday, see you guys for the 4 after the SF shows, can't wait!
@  Mango : (07 September 2014 - 01:54 PM) certainly not...and I love you for it you freak~
@  found : (30 August 2014 - 08:22 AM) mango> are you just realizing I'm weird??
@  found : (30 August 2014 - 08:21 AM) Tea> I don't huff paint. I smoke acid. I'm very much pro Tom Waits
@  Tea for... : (29 August 2014 - 01:31 PM) Oh Wow. A classic rendition of the legendary Creed anthem with the vocal stylings of Tom Waits. Nice work! BTW > What color paint were you huffin when you belted this out? I heard Gliddin is the best.
@  Mango : (28 August 2014 - 10:03 PM) you are one weird mother fucker....
@  Cosmic... : (27 August 2014 - 10:29 PM) Hahahah...YES! That cracked me up. Thank you for that. It is timeless piece of music but in the worst way possible.
@  found : (27 August 2014 - 07:01 PM) Me and a buddy did a cover of what I consider to be the worst song of all time for my upcoming solo album. Don't know what else to say about it. Enjoy.
@  found : (27 August 2014 - 07:00 PM)
@  Taper Ron : (19 August 2014 - 04:56 AM) Happy Birthday Mango.
@  CLBreez : (13 August 2014 - 11:39 AM) "high school"
@  Taper Ron : (09 August 2014 - 03:01 AM) Happy Birthday Boogiedown.
@  Terrapi... : (31 July 2014 - 07:41 PM) Gathering of the Vibes courtesy http://www.ustream.tv/channel/taperrob
@  Taper Ron : (31 July 2014 - 04:09 AM) Happy Birthday Stealyourboognish.
@  Taper Ron : (29 July 2014 - 04:55 AM) Happy Birthday the highway terror.
@  Taper Ron : (23 July 2014 - 02:26 AM) Happy Birthday Phinetune.
@  Guest : (22 July 2014 - 08:55 PM)  Ride to Phish 7/26 merriweather from Lancaster rjsbutterfly@msn.com
@  Supplic... : (21 July 2014 - 09:28 PM) Leaving retreat center in 2 days and since i missed my CO dates w the best band in the land it looks like we will be rolling into VA for the pocahontas shows YiPPIE
@  Taper Ron : (21 July 2014 - 05:41 AM) Happy Birthday bs69.

Eaton's Recommended Picks..

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Member_Rob Eaton_has left

Member_Rob Eaton_has left
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:35 PM

I've had lots of folks ask me over the years "if I was going to download one of your shows which one should I download"? Need less after the fact it's almost impossible for me to answer that question. In the jury box you come up with all sorts of new ideas! I've decided to add a new dimension to the download series I produce for DSO. With each series of new shows available for download I will give a few recommended picks to aid those who are interested what I might think is good. So starting in a week or so you will get the official list of shows available for download along with recommended picks from yours truly..... Take it for what it's worth...

Peace
Rob

#2 Mango

Mango

Tangled up in Dew

• Forum MVP
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:11 PM

Sounds cool. Should be interesting to see what you pick- I know what I like. Looking forward to downloading some of the new shows and listening to them on this upcoming tour. Thanks as always!
Wings a mile long

#3 topher44

topher44

Starhead

• Starhead
  • 225 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:45 AM

I'm sure everyone on here would appreciate your opinions on which shows you feel are extra special, Rob. I, for one, enjoy the thrill of taking a chance on a particular show that may not have many reviews to support it, and / or may not have an exciting looking set list, and then discovering what joys lie within. Your feedback, however, may help me decide to download a show that I may be on the fence about, so that will definitely be a plus. Thanks, once again, for all the hours you spend on being "Mr. Producer"... we are certainly the lucky beneficiaries of your fine work !!!

Topher

#4 sudds94

sudds94

Starhead

• Starhead
  • 224 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:38 PM

Damn, sounds like jury duty is a restful, creative place to think for you. :) Hopefully not too boring (though it was for me)

#5 Tea for Texas

Tea for Texas

Delicate Flower

• Contributor
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:07 PM

I've had lots of folks ask me over the years "if I was going to download one of your shows which one should I download"? Need less after the fact it's almost impossible for me to answer that question. In the jury box you come up with all sorts of new ideas! I've decided to add a new dimension to the download series I produce for DSO. With each series of new shows available for download I will give a few recommended picks to aid those who are interested what I might think is good. So starting in a week or so you will get the official list of shows available for download along with recommended picks from yours truly..... Take it for what it's worth...

Peace
Rob

Awesome Rob! I was about to pull the trigger on some but will wait for your recommendations before making my choice. Thanks a bunch!

Everybody's either makin love......or else expecting rain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users