Patty

Guest deadheadmike

• Forum MVP

Just an update -

Patty completed her fourth treatment last Monday and hopefully has only 2 left ... all is going well as the Doctor tells us ... its been a hard road for her ... sadly , most of us have seen a loved one go through this so no need to go into any details , but , by the Grace of God , Good Dr's and Positive Energy , we should be back to normal by April 1rst ...

smile.gif

all my prayers and love... steve

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thoughts and prayers are with you two, buddy. Your strength and faith will lead you through.

Mike,

Thanks for the update with positive news!

Continued prayers heading your way!

Looking forward to hanging out with you & Patty in the spring!

Peace,

Rob

Just an update -

Patty completed her fourth treatment last Monday and hopefully has only 2 left ... all is going well as the Doctor tells us ... its been a hard road for her ... sadly , most of us have seen a loved one go through this so no need to go into any details , but , by the Grace of God , Good Dr's and Positive Energy , we should be back to normal by April 1rst ...

smile.gif

yay! what good news on the day of love. keep up your strength, patty, you're on the downhill side now. you're holding up well too, mikey, although i don't think you're posting enough... :)

• 7 months later...
  • Forum MVP

Well , I finally have some good news ... after what was supposed to be a routine hysterectomy that turned out to be much more than routine and almost a full year of chemotherapy , 12 unbelievably grueling , sickening treatments to be exact , Patty's cancer is in remission ... we found out on Tuesday when her Dr called us to say that all her tests from the past couple of weeks are clear and she'll see us on Dec 15th to start the after care and monitoring process ... I posted the news on Facebook after speaking with the doctor on Tues and was going to post here but then I started to decompress , I've been wound up pretty tight this past year over this ... I feel like my heart stopped beating and I haven't taken a breath of air in a year and after talking to the doctor I started to function again ... anyway , I pray that by the good grace of God things stay good for Patty and we get back to normal , and I'll see you guys at some upcoming shows ...

• Forum MVP

Well , I finally have some good news ... after what was supposed to be a routine hysterectomy that turned out to be much more than routine and almost a full year of chemotherapy , 12 unbelievably grueling , sickening treatments to be exact , Patty's cancer is in remission ... we found out on Tuesday when her Dr called us to say that all her tests from the past couple of weeks are clear and she'll see us on Dec 15th to start the after care and monitoring process ... I posted the news on Facebook after speaking with the doctor on Tues and was going to post here but then I started to decompress , I've been wound up pretty tight this past year over this ... I feel like my heart stopped beating and I haven't taken a breath of air in a year and after talking to the doctor I started to function again ... anyway , I pray that by the good grace of God things stay good for Patty and we get back to normal , and I'll see you guys at some upcoming shows ...

That is awesome news! Just made my day, it's all gravy now.

• Forum MVP

mike, what wonderful news!!!!...... i know how impossibly hard this has been on both of you,

enjoy every day to the fullest, and never forget how wonderful love is...

: ) : ) : ) : ) mike and patty ( : ( : ( : ( :

Archived