Patty

Guest deadheadmike

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike, I am very sorry to hear about Patty, and may you find solace and peace in the company of family, loved ones, and friends as you deal with the loss of your dear companion. It sounds like she had a great sense of humor up until the end, and may the memory of that help you carry on.

Topher

• Forum MVP

My wife Patty passed away last night after battling cancer for 2 years ... she decided to stop therapy about a month ago when she was told there would only be about a 20% chance that it would work and it would have been very aggressive chemo ... Patty passed in her sleep after about a week of strong pain medication , but she had her wits about her and told me on Friday that I wasn't that bad of a pain in the ass and she loved me and I told her that I loved her very much and I was sorry for being such a pain in the ass ... Patty was a remarkable , beautiful , loving person and I will miss and love her forever ...

Mike, I'm sure I speak for the entire Dark Star family in passing along my condolences. So very sorry for your loss. RB

• Advisory Board

Dear Mike,

I am so sorry to hear this sad news.

I just want to say thank you for keeping the faith and helping Patti as she struggled for so long. I am sure that your support and love was helpful and needed.

Now for Patti there will be no more suffering, something that I am grateful for as she certainly suffered far more than anyone should.

Stay well and stay strong,

Barry

• Forum MVP

Thank you everyone for your kindness and support ... the posts here and pm's and text's that have been sent are really helping me get through these very sad days ... :grouphug:

Knowing her time here was short , Patty planed and arranged all the details prior to her passing ... this what she had printed on the back of her memorial cards ...

Kathleen P. Konopka

July 21, 1951 - October 25, 2011

I'd like the memory of me to be a happy one, I'd like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I'd like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days. I'd like the tears of those who grieve, to dry before the sun of happy memories that I leave behind when life is done.

• Forum MVP

Thank you everyone for your kindness and support ... the posts here and pm's and text's that have been sent are really helping me get through these very sad days ... :grouphug:

Knowing her time here was short , Patty planed and arranged all the details prior to her passing ... this what she had printed on the back of her memorial cards ...

Kathleen P. Konopka

July 21, 1951 - October 25, 2011

I'd like the memory of me to be a happy one, I'd like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I'd like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days. I'd like the tears of those who grieve, to dry before the sun of happy memories that I leave behind when life is done.

:grouphug:

Archived