Patty

Guest deadheadmike

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP
Today is the big day ... We have to be at the hospital 10:am , Patty's surgery is scheduled for noon ... We'll be leaving the house shortly ... She's nervous , so am I .

thoughts and prayers are with you and especially Patty Mike, hope the day went well.

(((((((((( Healing Vibes for Patty ))))))))))

Guest deadheadmike

This so hard , we thought everything was going to be ok but its not ... The surgeon found cancer ... I'm home right now to take care of my dog and then head back to the hospital to stay overnight with Patty as I did last night ... I tried to post something last night but I couldn't do it ... I'm really having a hard time with this and Patty is being so strong ... Please keep her in your prayers .

• Forum MVP
This so hard , we thought everything was going to be ok but its not ... The surgeon found cancer ... I'm home right now to take care of my dog and then head back to the hospital to stay overnight with Patty as I did last night ... I tried to post something last night but I couldn't do it ... I'm really having a hard time with this and Patty is being so strong ... Please keep her in your prayers .

((((((((((((( vibes to you and Patty Mike! ))))))))))

You are in my thoughts and prayers!

• Forum MVP

you are both in my prayers...

i know Patty has a great doctor, stay strong and positive, attitude is half the battle.....

Mike I am so so sorry...wish i could give you a big hug right now!

Please let me know if I can do ANYTHING for you and patty.

Guest deadheadmike

Patty and I got home from the hospital around noon today ... she is sore from surgery and we are both tired ... they don't let you sleep in the hospital , they're constantly probing and checking but I 'm thankful that they kept such a close eye on her ... we have some doctor follow up this week and then chemotherapy ... Patty had a diseased ovary that was hidden behind a large fibroid tumor that hid the cancer from showing up in the MRI images ... the doctor tells us that Patty's prognosis is a good one ... so with some faith and hope we'll get through this and by the grace of the big man upstairs , my wife and I will grow old together and I'm going to cherish everyday we have ... I want to say thanks to everyone for your support and kindness ... I received lots of supportive pm's and phone calls that I haven't been able to answer or return , and I will when things settle down ... I think I've been working on this post for over an hour now in between taking care of Patty and helping her with her needs ... I kinda type a few words and then go see whats up with her and then come back to it ... it just feels good to be home with my wife ... Thank You Everyone , I wish I could hug you all right now !!! :grouphug:

• 3 months later...
Guest deadheadmike

Just an update -

Patty completed her fourth treatment last Monday and hopefully has only 2 left ... all is going well as the Doctor tells us ... its been a hard road for her ... sadly , most of us have seen a loved one go through this so no need to go into any details , but , by the Grace of God , Good Dr's and Positive Energy , we should be back to normal by April 1rst ...

smile.gif

Just an update -

Patty completed her fourth treatment last Monday and hopefully has only 2 left ... all is going well as the Doctor tells us ... its been a hard road for her ... sadly , most of us have seen a loved one go through this so no need to go into any details , but , by the Grace of God , Good Dr's and Positive Energy , we should be back to normal by April 1rst ...

smile.gif

Many blessings and positive vibes sent to Patty and you for this last stretch!

Archived