I Walk On Guilded Splinters w/ John Bell and Sunny Ortiz

Woman Across The River

Don't Think Twice w/ Susan, Jaimoe Jr. on Jaimoe's kit

Southbound w/ Jimmy Herring & Ron Holloway, Todd Nance on Jaimoe's kit

Melissa

Stand Back w/ Ron Holloway

Mountain Jam>Dazed And Confused>Mountain Jam

E: Whipping Post

Awesome show. Greg Allman looks like he has totally regained his health, looked and sounded great. Saw a lot of 'guests' including Susan Tedeski doing an awesome version of Dylans 'Don't Think Twice' and John Bell from WSP sat in on a REAL JAM session.

It seems like these guys are simply putting on a guitar clinic... for each other! Warren Haynes and Dereck Trucks playing off each other... COMPETING at times was just great. At one point DT was jammin so hard he absolutely SNAPPED a couple of his guitar strings! For the next 5 minutes he just continued to jam, your ear couldnt tell the difference, but the sight of his beautiful guitar with strings just hanging off the head was a sight to behold, he is truly a professional, they all are really. The Stars were out at Merriweather! Good times... probably 2/3 full, not bad for a Tuesday night...

Highlights for me were the best Southbound I've ever heard... WITH SAX! and the surprise Zeppelin tune Dazed and Confused!

:icon14:

DSC03948.JPG

• Forum MVP

no widespread setlist??

i was supposed to see them next weekend in dallas.. im pretty bummed.. REALLY itchin for some panic.. not to mention the bros!! but considering i traded allman/panic weekend for the last 2 dso shows of this tour in colorado, i think i'll be alright!! :D

Guest Ammagamalin Crew
no widespread setlist??

i was supposed to see them next weekend in dallas.. im pretty bummed.. REALLY itchin for some panic.. not to mention the bros!! but considering i traded allman/panic weekend for the last 2 dso shows of this tour in colorado, i think i'll be alright!! :D

Check sugarmegs.org or archive.org for widespread action, you'll probably get a setlist from some of the recent recordings of recent shows.

• Forum MVP
Check sugarmegs.org or archive.org for widespread action, you'll probably get a setlist from some of the recent recordings of recent shows.

i guess i could have checked the everyday companion (WSP's "Deadbase").. sadly, WSP does not allow tapers to post AUDs to archive.org.. neither does phish or jerry garcia band (my guess is deb koons has something to do with that one).. WTF?!?!

Guest Ammagamalin Crew
i guess i could have checked the everyday companion (WSP's "Deadbase").. sadly, WSP does not allow tapers to post AUDs to archive.org.. neither does phish or jerry garcia band (my guess is deb koons has something to do with that one).. WTF?!?!

They do post JGB on sugarmegs.org 25,000+ shows (adding daily) there is a really terric Tull show from 1975 that just got added.

Archived