York

Herdygerdy

• Advisory Board

05-09-78 Onondaga County War Memorial, Syracuse, N.Y. (Tue)

1: Franklin's, Minglewood, Row Jimmy, L. L. Rain, FOTD, El Paso, Candyman, Passenger, Deal

2: Samson, Ship Of Fools, Dancin> Drumz> NFA> Black Peter> Around

E: Werewolves

Filler: Strange Man, Second that Emotion

Fun times indeed, folks! Apparently the only show the Grateful Dead ever opened with Franklin's.

See y'all in Hagerstown

wasn't there a franklin's>stranger in 88 or 89 at the omin or somethin? {i ain't usually one to not remember...}? oh wait, i guess that was touch {or ltgtr?} > franklins > stranger...

figured it out, sorry :-)

03-28-89 The Omni, Atlanta, Ga. (Tue)

1: LTGTR> Franklin's> Stranger, etc, etc...

peace

p.s....fabulous sounding DSO show...strange man, yay!!! {still waiting on that john & lisa Mighty High}

BLACK PETER

Wow to that one! You could have heard a pin drop....perhaps the most beautiful version of that particular tasty tune I've ever heard. And Lisa with Strange Man....Holy Crap Batman. I have just never. And that's all I have to say about that.

Good times had by all. Great to see everyone.

So glad we decided to get on board for Sat. night at the cluster fu 9:30 Club!! Can't wait to do it again! :cheers:

Love to all,

Kira

PS to Chuck....NYTimes delivered per your request! ;)

• Forum MVP
Wow to that one! You could have heard a pin drop....perhaps the most beautiful version of that particular tasty tune I've ever heard. And Lisa with Strange Man....Holy Crap Batman. I have just never. And that's all I have to say about that.

Good times had by all. Great to see everyone.

So glad we decided to get on board for Sat. night at the cluster fu 9:30 Club!! Can't wait to do it again! :cheers:

Love to all,

Kira

PS to Chuck....NYTimes delivered per your request! ;)

Danke. It takes a village...

Archived