You Might As Well

jerseyboys

• Forum MVP

Very nice piece, Brian. It's awesome to see how folks who never got the chance to see the original magic of the Grateful Dead happen first hand nonetheless can have such a profound understanding of it all.

One point that has nothing to do with the content of your essay: I find the white text on black background very difficult to read. Might not be an issue for a couple paragraphs, but with such a long article it began to wear on my vision.

Very nice piece, Brian. It's awesome to see how folks who never got the chance to see the original magic of the Grateful Dead happen first hand nonetheless can have such a profound understanding of it all.

One point that has nothing to do with the content of your essay: I find the white text on black background very difficult to read. Might not be an issue for a couple paragraphs, but with such a long article it began to wear on my vision.

Thanks John

The IT aspect - as it pertains to the visual layout - is something Ill be working on improving given some more time. Right now, basically just using default settings. Got any suggestions?

( I kinda agree, its tough on the eyes.)

(maybe try sitting in the dark).

Thanks John

The IT aspect - as it pertains to the visual layout - is something Ill be working on improving given some more time. Right now, basically just using default settings. Got any suggestions?

( I kinda agree, its tough on the eyes.)

(maybe try sitting in the dark).

Also, one thing I was trying to achieve in the article was showing my debt of gratitude to DSO for helping me reach for a higher level of understanding.

I tell ya, though, its been a long strange trip :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Also, one thing I was trying to achieve in the article was showing my debt of gratitude to DSO for helping me reach for a higher level of understanding.

I tell ya, though, its been a long strange trip :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

but btw, MATTSON IS THE MAN :icon14::cheers::dsorocks:

(so stoked for tonite)!

Archived