Furthur Tour In 2010

blazedandconfused

Guest deadheadmike
MIKE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN DEC. MAKE THE RADIO CITY SHOWS IT IS A SPECIAL PLACE THE GRATEFUL DEAD SHOWS IN 80 WAS VERY SPECIAL RADIO CITY SAID THE GD WAS NEVER TO PLAY THEIR AGAIN GUESS THEY DONT KNOW WHO FURTUR IS LOL

Hey Dave , don't know how I missed your post , caps and all ;) ... guess I got caught up with dirty harry and his crew :rolleyes: ... Radio City is a special place ,it is in the plans and so is Atlantic City ... but all plans going forward are subject to my wifes condition ... I wasn't even sure that I would make it to Nokia this week , but all is well , sort of , and I'm going to make it to both shows ... see you Fri and we'll talk about all the up-coming events ... :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jazz-man

Some entertaining stuff here. :) Notice that Furthur is playing some places the GD played many moons ago...the Auditoreum Theatre, Barton Hall, Radio City, Portland Coliseum. The sound at the Auditoreum Theatre will make up for the challenges of Barton Hall.

• Forum MVP

The more he rambles about revenue synergies and cost savings associated with the Pepsi/Quaker merger/acquisition; the more I think about adding the weekday shows to what will already be the furthur/dso weekend tour. I am splitting the dates. I'm really not happy to have to make so many decisions. I work better with less choices, but I'm sure there will be plenty of fun regardless of choice. I will post tentative winter plans shortly.

Guest deadheadmike
The more he rambles about revenue synergies and cost savings associated with the Pepsi/Quaker merger/acquisition; the more I think about adding the week days shows to what will already be the furthur weekend tour.

rick , i have no idea what your saying but if it means you'll be at the NYC furhtur shows , i look forward to hangin' with ya .

I suggest Match.com. While I have not made use of its services myself, my understanding is that they check for many degrees of compatibility.

My wife has been the content manager for match.com for the past 9 years so I may be able to help out.............just forward name and credit card info and I'll make sure it gets to the correct place.

• Forum MVP
My wife has been the content manager for match.com for the past 9 years so I may be able to help out.............just forward name and credit card info and I'll make sure it gets to the correct place.

All readers!

I've been investigating internet scams for a long time now and I can see right away that this is definitely a phishing scheme to get your credit card number. If you were fooled and sent this guy your CC number, don't fear, just send it to me right away so I can rectify the situation for you. For those of you who didn't send him your CC number you better send it to me anyway just to be safe. After all you read this far didtcha?

• Forum MVP
Some entertaining stuff here. :) Notice that Furthur is playing some places the GD played many moons ago...the Auditoreum Theatre, Barton Hall, Radio City, Portland Coliseum. The sound at the Auditoreum Theatre will make up for the challenges of Barton Hall.

It's like a 70s theater revival tour.

All readers!

I've been investigating internet scams for a long time now and I can see right away that this is definitely a phishing scheme to get your credit card number. If you were fooled and sent this guy your CC number, don't fear, just send it to me right away so I can rectify the situation for you. For those of you who didn't send him your CC number you better send it to me anyway just to be safe. After all you read this far didtcha?

Just sent my info to both of you just to be sure.

• Forum MVP

I think this is going to be how it goes down. I won't know until Furthur review. I was more impressed with Jeff and DSO in their first couple shows I got to catch (Northampton and Lowell) than I was with the first 3 Furthur shows in Oakland. However, I do believe that Furthur is capable of magic and is worth checking out while around. I was one that wished JK was on stage last April and I am happy he is getting a chance to play with Phil and Bobby. That being said I love DSO. See you guys down the line.

The decisions are mostly based on distance and my ability to get to the first show on time and back on time.

Tentative Schedule

Furthur

2/5 Miami (Going where the weather suits my clothes.)

2/6 Orlando

2/12 Hampton

2/13 Fairfax

2/14 Ithaca

2/15 Bethlehem

DSO

2/18 Asheville

2/19 Charlotte

2/20 Charlotte

2/21 Raleigh

Furthur

2/22 Newark

2/26 Uncasville

2/27 Atlantic City

The rest is still undecided. If I can get driving help, I will probably do Furthur Chicago, DSO Texas, and Furthur Portland. If not, DSO New Orleans and Texas.

Either way, the end of winter looks like a lot fun.

Guest deadheadmike

Pre-Sale Tix for Dec on their way !!! ;)

Thank you for ordering tickets from Furthur3 ticketing.

Tickets for Furthur Sun Dec 13 2009 08:00 PM EST Asbury Park Convention Hall Receipt #******* are being shipped as follows: USPS Priority Mail w/Delivery Conf.

Thank you for ordering tickets from Furthur3 ticketing.

Tickets for Furthur Sat Dec 12 2009 08:00 PM EST Asbury Park Convention Hall Receipt #******* are being shipped as follows: USPS Priority Mail w/Delivery Conf.

I live in Charlotte and must say I don't know what the hell Bojangles Coliseum is. Is that the Old Coliseum / Cricket Arena, now renamed again? DSO will be here for 2 nights a week after that and will be playin' a venue i am all too familiar with, The Neighborhood Theatre. Sounds like Feb. is shaping up!!!!

The Chrome Dome...

...May '79, my first show.

Archived