Furthur Tour In 2010

blazedandconfused

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watch the rough language, friend.

This is a family friendly zone. Maybe your Mama didn't teach you how to play nice with the other kids, but I won't be using soap when I wash your mouth out.

Harry Callahan,

SFPD

untie your panties and try that post again, its the internet man, not that serious...

Guest crazy digits
Watch the rough language, friend.

This is a family friendly zone. Maybe your Mama didn't teach you how to play nice with the other kids, but I won't be using soap when I wash your mouth out.

Harry Callahan,

SFPD

you, abby , bush all have way too much time on your hands

• Forum MVP
What will you be using ???

probably soap on a rope! :rofl:

Dates are up for winter tour:

Wed, 12.30 Bill Graham Civic Auditorium San Francisco, CA 6 PM / 7:30 PM SOLD_OUT Started

Thu, 12.31 Bill Graham Civic Auditorium San Francisco, CA 6 PM / 7:30 PM SOLD_OUT Started

Fri, 2.05 Bayfront Park Amphitheatre Miami, FL 6 PM / 7 PM *11.30 12.11@10AM

Sat, 2.06 Hard Rock Live Orlando, FL 6 PM / 7:30 PM *11.30 12.11@10AM

Mon, 2.08 The Tabernacle Atlanta, GA 6 PM / 7 PM *11.30 12.11@10AM

Tue, 2.09 Thomas Wolfe Auditorium Asheville, NC 6:30 / 7:30 PM *11.30 12.11@10AM

Wed, 2.10 Bojangles Coliseum Charlotte, NC 6 PM / 7 PM *11.30 12.11@10AM

Fri, 2.12 Hampton Coliseum Hampton, VA 6 PM / 7 PM *11.30 12.11@10AM

Sat, 2.13 Patriot Ctr @ George Mason Univ. Faifax, VA 7 PM / 8 PM *11.30 12.11@10AM

Sun, 2.14 Barton Hall @ Cornell Univ. Ithaca, NY 6 PM / 7 PM *11.30 Box Office

Mon, 2.15 Stabler Arena @ Lehigh Univ. Bethlehem, PA 6 PM / 7 PM *11.30 12.12@10AM

Wed, 2.17 Shea's Performing Arts Center Buffalo, NY 6:30 / 7:30 PM *11.30 12.12@10AM

Thu, 2.18 Verizon Wireless Arena Manchester, NH 6:30 / 7:30 PM *11.30 12.11@10AM

Fri, 2.19 Mullins Center @ Univ of Mass Amherst, MA 6:30 / 7:30 PM *11.30 12.11@10AM

Sat, 2.20 Utica Auditorium Utica, NY 5:30 / 7 PM *11.30 12.11@10AM

Mon, 2.22 Bob Carpenter Ctr @ Univ of DE Newark, DE 6:30 / 7:30 PM *11.30 12.11@10AM

Tue, 2.23 Radio City Music Hall New York, NY 6:30 / 7:30 PM *11.30 12.11@10AM

Wed, 2.24 Radio City Music Hall New York, NY 6:30 / 7:30 PM *11.30 12.11@10AM

Fri, 2.26 Mohegan Sun Arena Uncasville, CT 6:30 / 7:30 PM *11.30 12.12@10AM

Sat, 2.27 Trump Taj Mahal @ Estess Arena Atlantic City, NJ 7 PM / 8 PM *11.30 12.11@Noon

Tue, 3.02 Auditorium Theatre Chicago, IL 6:30 / 7:30 PM *11.30 12.12@10AM

Wed, 3.03 Auditorium Theatre Chicago, IL 6:30 / 7:30 PM *11.30 12.12@10AM

Mon, 3.08 Portland Memorial Coliseum Portland, OR 6:30 / 7:30 PM *11.30 12.12@10AM

SHEA'S BUFFALO - nice ornate old theater, nice smaller venue to see Phil, Bobby and our old buddy JK!

Stoked for that! Can't wait!!!

probably soap on a rope! :rofl:

SHEA'S BUFFALO - nice ornate old theater, nice smaller venue to see Phil, Bobby and our old buddy JK!

Stoked for that! Can't wait!!!

I agree! Shea's is a great place to see a show. Last time I was at Shea's was for PL&F. ABB is playing Shea's sometime next year I think. Great to see Shea's getting some nice shows!

Guest leshweirD

What a Great way to begin 2010!

I am STOKED and will hit at least 3 of these. If the prices are low enough, maybe squeeze in a couple more.

I gots a feeling it's gonna be a pricey year... :cheers:

the southeast...FL, GA, Ashevegas baby !!!, Charlotte, Hampton {ain't been there since the Shining Star of 11/19/93}, VA....theoretically some of the "up north" shows too...

AND NO FRIGGEN BITCHIN' PEOPLE !!! YA DON'T LIKE, DON'T FUCKIN' GO !!!

AND NO FRIGGEN BITCHIN' PEOPLE !!! YA DON'T LIKE, DON'T FUCKIN' GO !!!

So much for love & tolerance- "If I don't like what your sayin' I'll just scream until you say what I wanna hear"-Very interesting

I been thinking lately that with the recent announcement concerning JK resigning from DSO, Furthur is now just another band competing for the same $$$ from the same Deadheads. In this light, it would be nice to see more post concerning the strong as ever configuration of DSO & less post about the competition(Furthur/Phish/JGB/etc...)

DSO w/Jeff has more live shows under thier belt(5) than Furthur (4)to this point & from where I'm sitting has made a bigger impact thru those shows! I look forward to many more shows were I get to be impressed by the new guitar in our favorite band & the chance to dance during JK final shows with the band he founded!

See Ya' on the Road,

Rob

• Devoted
I think...just by looking at his screen name...that he was kidding.

Not that Harry Callahan ever really kids, cept maybe when he visits a DSO board.

Stone,

Nice name for a Deputy.

I could use a little help keeping this area free of creeps and lowlife trash.

I see your from Frisco too, think about it son. I'm looking for a partner who knows how to clean things up nice and tidy.

Harry Callahan,

SFPD

• Devoted
Esteemed Chuck of Vegas,

My subtle entreaties have gone without response.

May I be so forward and put forth a proposition?

I am looking for a suitable mate and have identified you as a desireable specimen. Your Rabbit (or Hare) avatar leads me to believe that you may serve my needs in several ways.

My Neanderthal seed may mix well with your primitive ova. Are you the male or female of your species?

If procreation is not possible I would enjoy your warm pelt during the cold and rainy season.

Should you expire during the act of love making from my savage tool wounding your tender innards, be assured I will not waste your tasty rations nor your smooth pelt.

Your propensity for hyperhydrosis is legendary and I find this a substantial positive in terms of our compatability. The odor released from your glands, particularly those of your groin are intoxicating to me, especially after an evening of fierce posing and posturing as you have been known to do whilst participating in the musical offerings of your Shaman leaders, that which you call "DSO".

The scent from my anus, I am quite confident will be pleasing to you.

Please do not be shy.

Truly Yours,

Cavey :wub:

Dear Caveman,

While many will understand your need for love and affection, not all will be as comfortable as you in seeking it in such a public Forum. There are many ways to approach someone who you have your sights set upon that may be more effective!

I would suggest contacting Chuckvegas in a private message, or in person at a DSO show. Always leave the person (or in your case, animal) a way out in case they do not share your feelings of attraction. Not all Humans share your affection for the sharing of anal scents, though some certainly do.

I wish you the best of luck in your search for a mate. I am here for just this type of help and advice.

Abby

Guest deadheadmike
So much for love & tolerance- "If I don't like what your sayin' I'll just scream until you say what I wanna hear"-Very interesting

I been thinking lately that with the recent announcement concerning JK resigning from DSO, Furthur is now just another band competing for the same $$$ from the same Deadheads. In this light, it would be nice to see more post concerning the strong as ever configuration of DSO & less post about the competition(Furthur/Phish/JGB/etc...)

DSO w/Jeff has more live shows under thier belt(5) than Furthur (4)to this point & from where I'm sitting has made a bigger impact thru those shows! I look forward to many more shows were I get to be impressed by the new guitar in our favorite band & the chance to dance during JK final shows with the band he founded!

See Ya' on the Road,

Rob

Excellent post Rob ... :)

• Forum MVP

Cavie, out of respect for both your erudition and attention, albeit woefully misplaced, I will do you the courtesy of a response.

Those who know me realize that I am interested in mating solely with those of my own species (homo sapiens sapiens), opposite gender (that should be easy enough to determine), and preferrably half my age (see previous parenthetical qualifier). I am a kind soul, and therefore will say I wish you well in your ultimately doomed efforts to perpetuate your species. In the interest of scientific curiosity, let me know how that quest for fire works out for you.

Bruno, the dream is real. What Sakada said.

• Forum MVP
Dearest Chuck of Vegas,

Whilst I am saddened by your rebuf, I am heartened at your desire for dialogue.

I will try to hide my heartfelt attraction for you to the best of my ability, but alas I cannot assure you that my nature will not prevail and I may feel the need to attempt to win your love or simply just the use of your body cavities from time to time as schedules permit.

I can say with certainty that should I have the opportunity and I see you at a DSO ritual that I will become spellbound by your sweaty pheremone laden love juice. I will surreptitiosly attempt to sniff your groin scent, and I will surround you with the essence of my anal gland-all in an attempt to win your favor. This I do for love. :wub:

Perhaps you may help me in finding another suitable mate? I understand that there are others here who may find my "type" attractive. Particularly I have heard of a "Herdy" of Gerdy Clan? I have heard many a fable of Neanderthal lust and longing involving this beast. My loincloth gets soiled with primordial juice when I dream of this beastial being. Not to mention the stirring of my anal netherworlds and the rich scent which permeates the small rodent that I use to keep the contents of my rectum from soiling the downy feathers which I line my thong with.

Please do not be offended, but I must follow my instinct.

Love,

Cavey

PS-please feel free to peruse my profile where I have a photograph of myself showing how good I can look when you take me to meet the elders of your clan to introduce me as your mate.

I suggest Match.com. While I have not made use of its services myself, my understanding is that they check for many degrees of compatibility.

Archived