Nokia Night 1

HaveYouEverSmoked

Guest deadheadmike

I get the IN-N-OUT-URGE every time I'm in SoCal ... Double Double and Fries ... the fries are fresh cut and the burgers are very tasty !!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I get the IN-N-OUT-URGE every time I'm in SoCal ... Double Double and Fries ... the fries are fresh cut and the burgers are very tasty !!!

Add Shake Shack to your list next time you are in the city. You can get and exceptional burger and the Brooklyn Brewery even brews a special Shackmeister Ale that they serve by the pint. All the convenience of fast food along with great beer on tap! (and good wine too if anyone wants it)

And in the event you aren't aware of it check out The Burger Joint in the back of Le Parker Meridien on 56th, great burger there too: http://parkermeridien.com/eat4.php

Guest crazy digits
my children are 14 and 17 ..to date they have never eaten at either establishment ..can add taco bell and the other usual suspects to that list as well..there are just wiser choices

I showed my kids that documentary about the dude who ONLY ate micky d's and the kids started balling...that was their last time there, I believe...I kind of felt bad for them...

• Forum MVP
I showed my kids that documentary about the dude who ONLY ate micky d's and the kids started balling...that was their last time there, I believe...I kind of felt bad for them...

They didn't want to be super-sized, or what?

Guest deadheadmike
I get the IN-N-OUT urge everytime I see a hot redhead walk by...

wait... I don't think we're talking about the same thing...

we sure could be talking about the same thing if you add in hot blonds , brunettes and various shades of brown ... I believe in equal opportunity IN-N-OUT ... ;)

Archived