Buffalo

found

• Forum MVP

I'm home alone on saturday night cause I'm sick, someone please fill my prescription by telling me what the first set was, i'm dying to know, would really make my night.

Hope everyone in attendance is having a blast (as im sure you all are). Play your heart out DSO (like you always do).

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope they keep us updated! Gotta be into or starting 2nd set pretty soon...

i'm listening to the 5-19-07 that everyone was raving about this week. i started it at 9 and i'm partying like i'm in buffalo. it's quite delicious, thank you generous folk for turning us on to it.

but it's a very special night and we need all the record of it that we can get. won't you folk in buffalo help us out here? we need some vicarious thrill. honestly, this is a historic night. you've got a civic duty, brothers and sisters. unless it's a buzz kill, and then i'll wait til tomorrow happily. i personally wouldn't be dealing with my phone at this point. but i really really really hope that pk1 is there tonight.

i'm listening to the 5-19-07 that everyone was raving about this week. i started it at 9 and i'm partying like i'm in buffalo. it's quite delicious, thank you generous folk for turning us on to it.

but it's a very special night and we need all the record of it that we can get. won't you folk in buffalo help us out here? we need some vicarious thrill. honestly, this is a historic night. you've got a civic duty, brothers and sisters. unless it's a buzz kill, and then i'll wait til tomorrow happily. i personally wouldn't be dealing with my phone at this point. but i really really really hope that pk1 is there tonight.

I'm with you Sister Bluebird! You and I are there in Spirit! Somebody will pick up our yearning vibes!

Elective.

Aiko

Bucket

Loose Lucy

Jack Straw

Lazy River

Easy Wind

me and my uncle

Big River

Waiting for a Miracle

Esau

Deal

Sat Night

Scarlet

WRS

Grow

Fire

D/S

Truckin

Hurts Me Too

How Sweet It Is

Lovelight

E: Brokedown

brillliant. My heart is full.

....an absolutely magical night in Buffalo......and I was worried they would have a hard time following up last night in Rochesters energy...thank you so much for everything you've done JK....DSO - can't wait to get back on the bus with you all soon - you folks ROCK!!

• Forum MVP
Elective.

Aiko

Bucket

Loose Lucy

Jack Straw

Lazy River

Easy Wind

me and my uncle

Big River

Waiting for a Miracle

Esau

Deal

Sat Night

Scarlet

WRS

Grow

Fire

D/S

Truckin

Hurts Me Too

How Sweet It Is

Lovelight

What a great way to send John off tonight! Amazing show! Brokedown Palace was beautiful! Thank you John for all your excellent performances with this unbelievable band! Best of luck to you in your new adventure. This weekend was absolutely stellar! Last night's killer '89 Shoreline and tonight's original setlist. Some amazing songs! Lisa rocked us nicely with her vocals on Hurts Me Too! Bravo Lisa! Waiting for a Miracle was awesome, Rob B. kicked it on Easy Wind! WRS>Let It Grow sweet! How Sweet It Is - John I can't thank you enough for nailing that one tonight! Followed by a cranking Lovelight! ...and the final song - Brokedown Palace was a dream come true for me - Thank You JK!

Thank you DSO! See you again on Jam Cruise!

:dsorocks:

....an absolutely magical night in Buffalo......and I was worried they would have a hard time following up last night in Rochesters energy...thank you so much for everything you've done JK....DSO - can't wait to get back on the bus with you all soon - you folks ROCK!!

Amen to that brother Chris! Nice to meet up with you this weekend "Fritz".

Guest Deadheadjeff

to all that missed buffalo show sorry, show was truly magical, X factor was there tonight. best wishes to John,what a dream it must be for him...from playing dead tunes to playin with the dead...damn

Thanks for the reviews. Did anyone say anything at the end of the show to John or the audience? I assume it must have been a pretty emotional time for the band so am just curious if there was anything done publicly to acknowledge this huge night.

Any details are welcome from those of you lucky enough to be there.

Thank you DSO and John, you will be missed but we will see you on down the road.

Let there be songs to fill the air......

Thanks for the reviews. Did anyone say anything at the end of the show to John or the audience? I assume it must have been a pretty emotional time for the band so am just curious if there was anything done publicly to acknowledge this huge night.

Any details are welcome from those of you lucky enough to be there.

Thank you DSO and John, you will be missed but we will see you on down the road.

Let there be songs to fill the air......

When the band took the stage Eaton stepped to the mic to say "thanks everybody, closing out the tour tonight in Buffalo, and its also my dear friend Johns last show with us - so lets have some god damn fun!".......as the band finished up Brokedown, an absolutely STELLAR version which left not a dry eye in the house Eaton went over and gave John a big hug, followed by most if not all of the band i think. JK took a bow and called everyone to the middle of the stage for a group bow......tears welling up as i write this. Magical evening for sure.

Did anyone say anything at the end of the show to John or the audience?

At the start of the night Eaton said some words. Usuall thanks for another great tour and by the way this is Johns last show.

At the end of brokedown they got together with some of the crew and did a bow. My wife was crying but I couldn't wipe the stupid grin off my face. The show was so good I didn't have time to be sad.

Guest crazy digits
Elective.

Aiko

Bucket

Loose Lucy

Jack Straw

Lazy River

Easy Wind

me and my uncle

Big River

Waiting for a Miracle

Esau

Deal

Sat Night

Scarlet

WRS

Grow

Fire

D/S

Truckin

Hurts Me Too

How Sweet It Is

Lovelight

This set list tells me a lot..Thanks DSO for making the last one with JK so special...

• Forum MVP
any tapers ???

:D

total of four tapers, and I spoke with one guy while waiting in line to get into the show. He told me he should have it uploaded to archive.org today - Sunday! We'll keep checking! I thanked him in advance for his efforts in capturing this historic night for the band.

:dsorocks:

Sounds like a wonderful way to end JK's long run. I almost could have guaranteed that Lazy River would be in there. John seems to love that song (and so do I!). Let's hope that he can play it often in Furthur. Let's also really hope that Bobby doesn't take the vocals on that one!! :o

Best of luck in the future, John!!

• Forum MVP

nice! Thanks Tree Spine for the quick upload! Amazing. Gonna grab it right now. I can't wait to hear that Brokedown Palace again.

(((((((((( Thanks to all tapers for all your efforts, it definitely is appreciated! ))))))))))

Archived