..furthur Thread..

VincentPuleo

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...ahhhhh OK here is the scoop...

Once the first set is complete....they will have a copy of it soon after~tape delayed so to speak~and will be broadcasting it ASAP......see you all 9:30 or 10ish????

fyi - Here's how it works:

as soon as the first set is done, he encodes it and uploads it to me. I'll be chompin' at the bit for it so there will be practically no delay on MY end. as soon as I have it, I will cue it up and broadcast it (as soon as he sends it to me, I'll of course give you guys a heads up that its gonna be broadcast in approx 5 mins)

once the first set is done playing on MY end, back at the live concert it will probably be half way through the 2nd set. during that time I'll play some interesting filler music... and when the show ends, there will be a slightly longer delay, as the taper wont be able to upload it to me until he is back at his car...

all I can say is... your patience is greatly appreciated. I get up early in the morning, so to stay up late to do this isn't exactly a picnic for me.

oh and

I'll repeat both shows back-to-back on Thursday afternoon, for those that missed it or wanna hear it again.

..................from admin at gdradio...................

might have been an eight-ball! :rofl:

Jerry did drugs???? :o

• Forum MVP
...ahhhhh OK here is the scoop...

Once the first set is complete....they will have a copy of it soon after~tape delayed so to speak~and will be broadcasting it ASAP......see you all 9:30 or 10ish????

fyi - Here's how it works:

as soon as the first set is done, he encodes it and uploads it to me. I'll be chompin' at the bit for it so there will be practically no delay on MY end. as soon as I have it, I will cue it up and broadcast it (as soon as he sends it to me, I'll of course give you guys a heads up that its gonna be broadcast in approx 5 mins)

once the first set is done playing on MY end, back at the live concert it will probably be half way through the 2nd set. during that time I'll play some interesting filler music... and when the show ends, there will be a slightly longer delay, as the taper wont be able to upload it to me until he is back at his car...

all I can say is... your patience is greatly appreciated. I get up early in the morning, so to stay up late to do this isn't exactly a picnic for me.

oh and

I'll repeat both shows back-to-back on Thursday afternoon, for those that missed it or wanna hear it again.

..................from admin at gdradio...................

Jerry did drugs???? :o

no silly rabbit, trips are for kids. remember ever seeing those T-shirts?

absolutely.....

was in my drawer by my " I Freaked at the Creek" Deer Creek shirt......i know i know....was a rip off of a Greek Theatre shirt ......

pictures:

http://www.philzone.org/discus/messages/45...html?1260323184

So far...

1. Jam (or a little groove, maybe short jam)>

2. Truckin

3. Dire Wolf

4. Doin That Rag

5. Ramble On Rose

6. Reuben and Cherise ( I hope these are legit!)

Thank You so much for this.I hope it works.I am a little confused what site will it be broadcast on.I just went to gdradio and it says temporarily down for a "makeover".Oh and hey now is your Freak at the creek shirt with Bambi at the stream.I used to sell those shirts many moons ago.

Thank You so much for this.I hope it works.I am a little confused what site will it be broadcast on.I just went to gdradio and it says temporarily down for a "makeover".Oh and hey now is your Freak at the creek shirt with Bambi at the stream.I used to sell those shirts many moons ago.

http://www.gdradio.net/

• Advisory Board
John sang the Dire Wolf

They shared the Ramble

that's all I know...

but when anyone does post the set list can you please write who sang the Garcia songs...

Bob, Phil, John or shared...

thx...

Exactly.

Please be so kind to let us know who did the vocals!

Dr. B B)

Rueben & Cherise!

here is a poor quality stream... http://qik.com/video/3841111 almost rather not watch it.

I am happy John got to sing a full song.

I think Looks Like Rain may have come after... fully broken out of the kind of setlists from the first few shows, so glad.

Thanks!! It's great (for me)..squirming in my chair, trying to eat dinner!! Thanks again...

Mark

Archived