..furthur Thread..

VincentPuleo

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP
very nice DTRag..

You know DTRag was always one of my favs off of WALSTIB but don't think I've ever heard a live rendition of it. JK did a bad-ass job with it! Loved the snarls.. So good to hear him having fun and IMHO thus far stealin' the show!!

Guest crazy digits

settle down easy

Imagine the possibilities?Maybe you should re-think your plans for this weekend... and get down to the mine in Jersey.

sunday night i will be on site

Set: 2 (10:06)

Drums >

King Solomon's Marbles >

He's Gone > (JK&BW)

Jam >

New Potato Caboose >

Jam >

The Other One>

Days Between (BW)

.....argh....well would have been to perfect to ask for.....JK singing the days between.....

expected, at least it's not being shared. I think sharing vocals on a ballad would not make sense. Hopefully tomorrow John will sing the ballad.

Imagine an Imagine encore...

...was thinking that earlier, not imagine per say but a beatles tune somewhere would be fitting today.....how about "Come Together".....;).....fitting in so many ways

• Forum MVP
expected, at least it's not being shared. I think sharing vocals on a ballad would not make sense. Hopefully tomorrow John will sing the ballad.

Shared Garcia Hunter is better than a Weir solo vocal on a Garcia Hunter Vince...basically anything is better than Bob taking it alone--

but I like your attitude.

• Forum MVP
Why does Weir have to sing all of his lyrics in half spoken-word style. Example from tonight is Looks Like Rain.

I could do w/out the Shatneresque twist to his current vocal approach.

my .02

That's pretty damn funny right there..... I don't care who you are!!!!!

• Forum MVP
Shared Garcia Hunter is better than a Weir solo vocal on a Garcia Hunter Vince...basically anything is better than Bob taking it alone--

but I like your attitude.

haha thanks..

I thought Looks Like Rain was nice... we can complain about Bob singing certain songs but I think its going a little to far to complain about how he signs on his own songs. If Jerry was still on earth and playing I'm positive certain things about his playing would change, for better or for worse.

• Forum MVP
haha thanks..

I thought Looks Like Rain was nice... we can complain about Bob singing certain songs but I think its going a little to far to complain about how he signs on his own songs. If Jerry was still on earth and playing I'm positive certain things about his playing would change, for better or for worse.

No, no no Vincent...Bob is allowed to sing his own songs.

We prefer it.

Bob singing and playing an electric Looks with John there to play the solo and the ending jam is actually a big deal in the Grateful Dead world.

Archived