Hammerstein Night Two

70s Hound

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

I thought the mixing last night was pretty good actually. It wasn't so loud that my ears were ringing for the rest of the night but I heard everyone playing. Come to think of it, i could prolly use a little more Phil in the mix, and the slightest bit more of JK. There was one point were it was a tad staticky. Overall the sound last night was maybe an 8.5 or 9 out 10.

FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK. Crazy Fingers??? Now thats a real sweet one, if people didn't know who John was after last night, Crazy Fingers has to do it.

• Forum MVP

I'm not going to do this tonight cause we have some friends over for dinner but please whoever does do it, let us know who sings the Garcia stuff...it's just a different set if John does the Dew versus Bobby and I want to know what kind of set it is...

So like this pretty please...

Feel Like A Stranger

Deal (BW&JK)

Crazy Fingers (JK)

thx.

• Forum MVP

Cannot wait to hear this Crazy Fingers. I wonder who is creating the set lists or if they are creating them together. They are flowing so nicely and im my opinion so much nicer than last spring where it could be...

China Cat>Fire On The Mountain>Born Cross Eyed...

btw, recommend not paying attention to the comments on the side... kind of people that do not get me psyched, "Warren sucks"... "Fake Jerry is ok".. when will this end?

• Forum MVP

Probably a collaborative effort although Phil and Bobby must have the last say god damn it! I gotta say the setlist i saw The Dead do at Izod the first night was off the charts.

btw, recommend not paying attention to the comments on the side... kind of people that do not get me psyched, "Warren sucks"... "Fake Jerry is ok".. when will this end?

I saw a review of the show on Philzone where this guy did the whole review and referenced John as FJ (fake Jerry) the entiiiirrreee time. Give the man some props, he ain't no scrub.

Archived