Hammerstein Night Two

70s Hound

Guest crazy digits

I will reserve judgement until Sunday ( Asbury ) but my very good friend who may have as critical of an ear as mine text me with WTF is going on with Lesh and Weir singing Bird Song. He said the difference between DSO and Furthur are light years apart at this point. I do trust his opinion and is why I decided to check DSO out the first time as he invited me to my first DSO show. He and I have seen 500 plus or minus GD shows over the years.

One thing we both know is > It isn't JK, that is for sure! Bottom line for me though, it should be a lot of fun as long as JK is allowed to sing 50% of the Jerry stuff ( more preferably )...no matter what, his guitar is on stage and that will help a lot. It is hard for me to express all of this with the huge amount of respect I have for Bobby and Phil as musicians. As athletes lose their touch, musicians may as well...still looking forward to Sunday! Just my 2 cents as I trust my buddy Dan. He knows the GD's body of music like very few I know..Peace and happy listening.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crazy digits
anybody know if tonights show will be streaming on gdradio??

where is everyone listening this from? Thanks for any help as i checked gd radio and to no avail? remember, i dont get out much so be easy.

• Forum MVP

I hope JK sang Half Step, fucking love that tune. Acrossssss the Rioooo Grandioooooooooo.

I can't say i blame Bobby and Phil for taking Bird Song (although i'd much rather have John do it). Does anyone know if the line they sang was "all i know was something like a bird with in HIM sang?"

• Forum MVP
I hope JK sang Half Step, fucking love that tune. Acrossssss the Rioooo Grandioooooooooo.

I can't say i blame Bobby and Phil for taking Bird Song (although i'd much rather have John do it). Does anyone know if the line they sang was "all i know was something like a bird with in HIM sang?"

in san fran, bobby and john alternated verses and it sucked...

• Forum MVP

Seems like a pretty solid first set, on paper i'd have to say I like yesterday's more. Can't really say for sure though since I'm not there. Played for about 1 hour and 10 minutes? Can't stream because my schools internet blows horse dicksssss. Sorry if i offended anyone who's into beastiality.

• Forum MVP

I'm so behind. ughh. Listenin to this Feels Like a Stranger. Dug the transition into it, Jeff layed down some really funky rhythms. Could tell bobby was diggin it. John's soloing now, definitely has the Jer feel to it. Everyone's groovin, Phil's rockin the house.

Archived