Furthur - Wallingford, Ct

ThinMan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this already sounds alot better than nyc, they did do the shakey down now part, but it was short and they took off on a very wicked jam...jk is way more out front and wailing...i have not heard the boards of any of these shows but that's my take

jk yelling on the shakedown

• Forum MVP
Shakedown (JK)

Alabama (JK)

Schoolgirl (BW)

Pride of Cucomongo (PL)

loose lucy (BW)

Minglewood (BW)

Fritz is letting us know who sang Schoolgirl and Minglewood?

Are you trying to make a point buddy?

I'm going to San Francisco

If I have to crawl

I'm going to San Francisco

If I have to crawl

'Cuz the women in San Francisco

Sure know how to ball

btw...my wife and I called the mindlewood!

first time that's happened.

I like it!

MNS

gotta split people but I got a feeling that the D Star>Dew is coming in the second set for one of these shows...might as well be tonight.

Thought they were teasing Dark Star when they tuned up for the 1st set.....anyone else pick that up??

hard to tell from the stream but i say it sounds alot better than the hammer, first off the hammer is a crowded bar, wallingford is spread out theater with awesome acoustics, the stage seems spread out and the instruments more distinct...as far as i could tell jk was much louder and forceful..they sounded great!

jk's vocals on the shakedown sounded over the top good, real growls, yells and just heat

going to bed

i will check in tomorrow

hard to tell from the stream but i say it sounds alot better than the hammer, first off the hammer is a crowded bar, wallingford is spread out theater with awesome acoustics, the stage seems spread out and the instruments more distinct...as far as i could tell jk was much louder and forceful..they sounded great!

jk's vocals on the shakedown sounded over the top good, real growls, yells and just heat

going to bed

i will check in tomorrow

What is the updated list?Im hearing foolish right now maybe eyes

Archived