They Love Each Other (JK)

Beat It On Down The Line

Candyman (JK)

Estimated Prophet>

Cumberland Blues

Set 2

Lost Sailor

480980.jpg

John, I think the first six songs are new.. someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

• Forum MVP

pretty amazing review someone posted on the philzone while listening to the stream..

"I'm listening on live365.com - #1 I miss Jerry; always will he was and always will be the deal - But this is way cool, Phil and Bobby still playing,-- TLEO, some funky back beat going down, real nice groove, like daze of old, John sounds very very good, both vocally and his guitar style. We all should be grateful for where we are in time. For this all to be (for me?), for this to be happening...still for us, do we realize the blessings bestowed? I've been on the bus since 78, and its been a blast...now BIDTL - goin down the line...but I digress. Thank your lucky stars kids, this has been happening when some of you were still shitting mustard...and It's still happening, and I can hear it from the comfort of my cushy bed; although I'd rather be there. You can be sure I'll be in Utica and Barton Hall. What a blessed life I have. To have been choosen to come into life in time to see Jerry 2 or 3 hundred times, and now they keep going with his spirt at the helm. Man.... what a blessing... Candyman....next, sheeze....what a blessed life, 7 come 11.....look out. Anyway, this is how life should be, Peace, Love, Joy, Music, Feelings beyond description. You are all my friends, and I am so glad to have been a long for the ride.... Thank You! For a real good time.

Wow, this dude John has the Jerry tones and syth shit down, wow, to cool. I'll shut up now. Be grateful you younger folk. This is a treat in time without compare. There is nothing, nothing like it.....Now Estimated, I aint in no hurry no....this is it... Take it in and please; be grateful, I am....unreal. Thank You GD, Thank You Jerry, Thank You Dead Heads.

All the vastness of time and I land here. My God, Thank You! Peace - Hoff"

Archived