1/8/2010

gr8fulauditors

Midnight hour>

Just a little light

Round n round

Duprees

Come together

Days between

Apparantly, Bobby took the vocals on Days Between. A beautiful song--hope he did a decent job. I was almost thinking Phil might do this one, as he did a couple of times I saw him with P&F.

Can't believe how they're ripping through this setlist so quickly. They must have started right on time for a change. I suspect some people probably missed quite a bit, thinking they would be at least 45 minutes late yet again.

John singing a Brent song is awesome...

some people may have been a little bummed on no John ballad, after the last three nights. I think it is good that they keep vocals the same though, Bob has Standing On the Moon and Days Between..

I can't imagine anyone being disappointed. This is such an awesome run, I love all of it! What a trip!

• Forum MVP

not disappointed... but, if I looked at the last three nights in terms of ballads I'd be hoping for another one with John knowing the experience that can be...

but of course as a whole it doesn't get any better then this... constant shows in small theaters.. They need to do this on the easy coast before the summer tour on the West Coast...

Guest jaybee

This was short and sweet. If fact, when it was over, no one left for a while! It's like we couldn't believe it was over already. I think after the previous night's massive show, this came a bit out of left field and folks weren't quite ready to leave yet. No complaining at all, just a little unexpected. I'd say the room was half full when the band came on. Being over an hour late the night before, I think folks were expecting a later start.

My only complaint was not being quite ready to drive home at such an early hour. I was planning on a few more hours for the buzz to wear off!

Dupree's was great and the jams in round 'n round and u.s blues were really rocking. Wish it wasn't my last show.

• Forum MVP
This was short and sweet. If fact, when it was over, no one left for a while! It's like we couldn't believe it was over already.

I made a bee line home to spend some quality time with the wife! She's not so thrilled with me not seeing her for 10 nights in a row.

That's the second time I've called her "the wife!"

All in one week.

Guest Ammagamalin Crew
Apparantly, Bobby took the vocals on Days Between. A beautiful song--hope he did a decent job. I was almost thinking Phil might do this one, as he did a couple of times I saw him with P&F.

Can't believe how they're ripping through this setlist so quickly. They must have started right on time for a change. I suspect some people probably missed quite a bit, thinking they would be at least 45 minutes late yet again.

Maybe that's why JK sang Days Between at one of his last DSO shows?

Archived