1/11/2010

gr8fulauditors

• Devoted
YOu know Muddy , I could care less what you think. .YOur posts usually bug the hell out of me.

Dear b and a,

That is just not a very nice thing to post!

I know that honesty is the best policy but have a little tact, dear.

Muddy's post was not offensive in any way, nor was he name calling or being mean or rude.

Surely one can understand when emotions get the best of you and we act out of character, but always remember that the Forums are a public venue. Take a deep breath and read what you are posting twice before you add your reply. This way you will not appear like an ass (and you know I mean the donkey variety!).

Abby

Fair enough. But just trying to present or more reasoned analysis not of the knee jerk variety.

Your recent post on Taper Rons clean up page is a major tell. Stating "The Only Reason any of us are Here is because of John"

Frankly I think that's a bit insulting to the rest of the band.

And no one is a bigger fan of John than myself.

I'll continue to post regardless if it bugs you or not.

my point is john started the band and without him we would not be here.

Dear b and a,

That is just not a very nice thing to post!

I know that honesty is the best policy but have a little tact, dear.

Muddy's post was not offensive in any way, nor was he name calling or being mean or rude.

Surely one can understand when emotions get the best of you and we act out of character, but always remember that the Forums are a public venue. Take a deep breath and read what you are posting twice before you add your reply. This way you will not appear like an ass (and you know I mean the donkey variety!).

Abby

great abby , muddy basically called me ridiculous . so i got mad. i could care less about appearing to be an ass. anybody who knows me knows I am. The same old people with the same old blah blah blah's for years and years. I can tell you what most people are going to say before they say it. Boring. Furthur is NOT boring however and the Forum belongs here. People who dont leave their home town EVER are boring and have no right even discussing a band they will never see because they arent coming to STL .

great abby , muddy basically called me ridiculous . so i got mad. i could care less about appearing to be an ass. anybody who knows me knows I am. The same old people with the same old blah blah blah's for years and years. I can tell you what most people are going to say before they say it. Boring. Furthur is NOT boring however and the Forum belongs here. People who dont leave their home town EVER are boring and have no right even discussing a band they will never see because they arent coming to STL .

Well..I'm certainly not the most exciting person on the planet..I'll grant you that.. and I'm impressed with your ability to predict peoples thoughts before hand...Well done..

But easy on the STL bashing on this Board...A few people I know in DSO Corporate HQ are quite fond of our sleepy little town..I would also predict a furthur visit to either the Fox or a multi night run at the Pagaent in the Summer or Fall.....So your probably wrong about that as well..

Give me more of a difficult pitch to hit....the most recent ones are right in my wheelhouse.....and I don't even need Steroids to hit it out of the park..

Im not sure if people are thinking that the furthur forum should be excluded from the dso board....but if so I would like to put my vote in for keeping it. This is the only board I read and appreciate it very much. I see no reason to exclude it. I think it stands as a way to keep the community together instead of segregating ourselves.

• Forum MVP

John and the late Scott Larned, not yet having met, each independently had the idea for what DSO does. It's Tiny Dofner who had the vision to bring them together. Per Scott, "We're just pawns in Tiny's big game!" I say that any credit given for formation of the band has to go to Tiny and Scott as well as to John. Also Ray Quinn at Martyr's should be included.

Also worth noting that there now is only one member who's been with DSO uninterrupted from the beginning to now. LISA. Maybe Lisa is why we're all here.

:D

Archived