The Caveman Fan Club

Guest deadheadmike

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deliverance

Nice to see this thread is 3 months old and going strong.

I agrees with ya Mr Vegas . it sure is nice to see somethin last , everthings bein used up so fast in this ol world thees days .

Guest deliverance

His pelt may be sparse, and his eyes close set but that doesn't rule out good mating stock.

You may be wealthy of bed and hearthmates in Jawdoc Clan, and I admire your loincloth for that.

Never chase away the runt nor the ugly, for they may be a superior companion to the squirrel during times of need.

Love,

Cavey :moon:

you say nice things :wub:

• 8 months later...
  • Forum MVP

Sung to the tune of

Imagine, by John Lennon

In DSO, there's seven,

Musician Deadhead tribe.

My Jell is bonus, and it makes Eaton cry.

Attracting all the Donk-eeees,

you can hear them bray....

Imagine Cavey's Drumstick,

it's hard and ready too.

JK now cries his eyes sore,

cause Phil and Bob's won't do.

He thought Furthur a sequel,

now Lesh holds the leash....

I'm not gay, but I'm a creamer,

some say Mattson is my son.

We may shaaaaaaare a loincloth,

anal glaaaaaand, provides us fun!

Imagine those jam sessions,

cause DSO's our band.

Run Mary-Robert Hunter,

Barracos in my Clan!

He's poppin' all my pimples,

Cavey's toes are curled!

You may say my Wongs a Weiner,

but my Ding Dong can chew gum.

I hope to share my Loincloth,

and touch you with my sticky bun!

Love,

Cavey :wub:

I got nothin after that. Yet another work of art by our good friend that evolution left far behind.

• 6 months later...
  • Forum MVP

You are a sick, sick man, Cavey. And I for one, fucking Love It!!!!!!

Can someone, PLEASE make a Cavey Rocks emoticon. I have no idea how to even go about things like that. I still prefer the slide rule to a calculator :wacko:

• Forum MVP

Can we please take a little time to show Cavey some love ... Cavey took the time to write a beautiful new song thats very relevant to the times we're in , and it's received with limited response ... remember , Cavey has feelings too , and smells , and fluids of unknown origin , just like us ... so why don't you guys post a little something to show Cavey how much we love and appreciate him , and all his special talents ...

:wub: I love you , Cavey !!!

Cavey... I have ALWAYS laughed my ass off reading your poetry, and this latest one is no exception ! Your vocabulary is obviously a bit more robust than the average caveman's, and you have a way of poking fun, without offending (if the party being written about takes offense, then their skin is waffer thin). Bless you, Cavey... and may your loins rule your head for many years to come :lol:

• Forum MVP

Cavey... I have ALWAYS laughed my ass off reading your poetry, and this latest one is no exception ! Your vocabulary is obviously a bit more robust than the average caveman's, and you have a way of poking fun, without offending (if the party being written about takes offense, then their skin is waffer thin). Bless you, Cavey... and may your loins rule your head for many years to come laugh.gif

And I believe he also has fun poking...cheers.gif

• 1 year later...
  • Forum MVP

Yea, its dirty... but I am not to judge here.  Caveman did take some time to come up with the less tasteful stuff.  

I stopped reading after a pinch on the but or kissing someone, but still, even though you do not like, it might be another way someone different expressess their excitement!!!

I do not know you Caveman, and your words with some ryme and thought perhaps not so flattering.....but it made me smile and laugh to know you took the time to write that shit out!!

And I love Devil Went Down To Georgia-----Did'nt the GD do that song once?

Come on guys---its is barbaric, insulting, and just plain wrong at times!!   But did it not make you smile the least, knowing some cat is out there with this mindset!!!

Caveman to each his own.   It did make me laugh a bit, yea, i agree with others...lacking a whole lot of  taste and class, but at the same time who monitors that shit!!!   My wife does, never mind!!!

Watch====the end of your shit talks about killing babies or something.  Ahh maybe I should actually read the whole thing before I defend it!!   

To funny sunny

Archived