The Caveman Fan Club

Guest deadheadmike

• Forum MVP

holy ______ CM.    you wrote c_m?    Wishing I never commented on this thread!!   i did oh well-----to each his own still.... but damn  rock man------if you were trying to offend some people, I think a job well done!! 

you know that is borderline sexual harrasment, and in its current form could proably be prosecuted in at least 3 southern states!!!

All for free expression, but I just wonder what was going through your mind when you were turning DSO Jam in the Sand into a Las Vegas Cheap Flick? 

Still laughing, but now different than my words above.   Sorry I supported something a bit derogatory toward the band, but at the same time, glad crazy MF are all around!!!    Makes my mind seem that much more grounded!!!

On another note Caveman....yea maybe not your best work.....but never let other people shut you down.  We all are stupid dumb and brillant!!!    Just hope the brillance shines more times than the formers!!  Been my problem my whole life!!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP
 yet full of telltale jellybean residue on your nether region

I probably  have to add more fiber to my diet ...

Keller has full childbearing hips and his pelt is quite thick , it  would keep you warm during the  winter months and be a comfy place for you to lay your head on the beach in negril ... ;)

Welcome Back Cavey !!! :wub:

• Forum MVP

Carvey ruffled some feathers for sure! I'm curious what Dirty Harry and Dear Abby think of Cavey's antics....

They love Cavey and patiently await his next offering !!!  hold on to your drumsticks cause Cavey wants to get down ...

• Advisory Board

Bahahahahaaa!! I LOVE Cavey's song... Course y'all know I'm a tasteless, ignorant fuck who loves that kind of shit stirring stuff..

Keep em coming, Cavey.. I for one love your tasteless songs that tend to ruffle people's feathers...

• Forum MVP

Holy piss ant.....whats up with the anal glands!!   I just paid money to get my dogs anal glands drained:{

Do you know how much that shit cost....not something to joke about!!!!  

Cavey what Moenkopi  formation did you crawl out of?  

At least it keeps the read interesting and me feeling more sane, In my exceedlingly world of madness!!!

Fuck---what I would not give cavey to go back to the cave times.   No arguement, just a bang over the head, and than great sex:}

But come civilization, comes equality, and logic out the fucking window!!   Why go to shows to get lost, when I live it everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lost that is, with out the enjoyment:{ 

I just used your cave rock forum to vent----hahahaha----I can hear it echo, thats why I just turned DSO up louder----fuck those words--that world------All I want is the music and love of my childrens eyes!!!   Who can argue that to be heaven?

How did a man so eager for a simplistic meager life find it mixed with complication and excess?  Cavey the world has changed since you first emerged!!!   The hair only enjoyed by few, the crude joy only accepted by little, and the smell coverd by patchouli?   Where does the wild go to these days?   Bonded by the chains of civilazation, and montiterd by the panoptic sights Foucault could not even envision.  Left alone-- yet surrounded, chances flee, but no longer........they will fly, and leave contempary complications good bye, bring alone the rock and rye, say to you old southern skies-----Soon enough I shall be on my way............We mix these worlds through action, tunes, and expereinces.  

None of it makes sense until you hear it, and than if you have half a heart====you will feel it!!!   And to think I typed 4 times as much as what was posted, but thought to keep my craziness limited to only so many words in cavy's fan club page!!

I only feel free when I am spinning or exploring.  Sort of the same, but enjoy either to few cavey!!!

anal glands though---weak stomach    

• Forum MVP

Reading some of your less overtly sexual lyrics, and damn Cavey, you still stir some pot!!!!   

Controversial perhaps, with some strings of truth.   Paticular your Alabama Getaway ---

"Bill and Mickey had been tossed a crumb!"   Really?   Thats not how it went down? 

I wonder how you guys felt when "The Dead" needed to get better and dropped Wayne to create Furthur.  Were you guys pissed?

What was that feeling?   Wrong thread I guess for this question!!  I will move it over!!

Cavey---I even saw Eaton give you some props!!   To funny----thank god for people more nutty than me!!!!!!!!!! 

• Forum MVP

Sun of Gland Clan,

How heartening finally to find another soul who enjoys the mirth of Cavey.

Too many do not take the time to remember the many songs written to spread joy, all contained within this thread.

Much fun has been had. In the land of the Donkey and the Jack-a-lope the Caveman has always had his place.

I raise 2 special jellybeans high to you, and wish fondly that you may bathe in Turkey Gravy.

Always sleep with your back to the wall of your cave, and the friendship of a small Badger is always better than a Porcupine.

Read all of this thread Humans!

Educate yourselves in your history.

Your destiny.

Your gland.

Love,

Cavey :moon:

Oh yea, this response made me laugh silly. 

"Sun of Gland Clan"....Oh my.....     I am bringing my pet skunks to Jubilee!!  They are sleeping in your structure Cavey:}!!!

They said no dogs:}   But I think the skunk will improve your Cavey Gravey Smell.  Actually it might increase your value by weight!!!:}  

Still can not belive you said the c word on forums!!!!  Actually, I am taking back by someone who is currently as crude as I was before I had sense, and I am still generally lacking sense, but I have tons of common!!!!   

Perhaps your cave gives me new room to explore the controversial and groose with out fear of retribution:}  Oh yea, where is the GD spell check?  I get so tired of re typing mispelled words, just to mishell again:}    

I can relate---as I have crawled in and out of many holes in my life!!!!   Trying to crawl out of one now:{   And as always my own fucking doing!!!!     I said I had common sense---I take that back!!!   

• Forum MVP

last post for the night......and I thought fitting for Cavey's thread.  Do not walk around nude at night with 6 ft cactus in the way!!!   P. torch grows tall with large spines.  You feel the spines before you feel the cactus:{

Confused:} would of posted:  He who walks night nude with cactus needs many bandage!!

:}

• 10 months later...
  • Forum MVP

Oh how I love my subspecies brother.   Not yet matriculated into the contemporary, but raw enough to be accepted by even the most cultured.

Hmmmm......makes you really wonder who is more cultured, the Cavey that runs in loin cloth with nothing bared on the other sex!!!!    Seems more normal to me than not, so perhaps the Cavey is beyond any contemporary standards.  

I presently prefer to avoid anal glands of any sub-hominid, but I enjoy the time spent on expressive poetry, and song!!!

I enjoy changing lyrics to fit my own passion., and yes, many other glands are involved.   So yes Cavey, we are on the same page!!!

I have plans for Jamaica, but still not sure.  If I go, it is a adult resort, with nudity allowed-----hahaha!!!!!    If I see a hairy cave cock rolling around to the music, I am going out of my way to buy you top shelf drinks after hours!!!!!

I imagine your anal glands will attract the hottiest hippies:}!   Loook forward (if I can) to spending time, or at least shaking the hand of the Cave Man!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace be with you and your cave!!!!!!

• Forum MVP

I like Cavey's passion but since I 'don't putt from the rough' it's a little tougher to go round-n-round with this particular circle game. 

Creativity is off the charts - and while some may be offended with Cavey's 'experssions' it doesn't bother me at all.  It's a psychedelic jamband music message board for fans by fans.  Suum Cuique....

Cavey > As long as you don't club me over the head and drag me to your cave, We cool.  BTW > I have a friend that would like to meet you.  Here is his picture:

tumblr_mm6cgpPaOJ1qabj53o1_1280.jpg

• Forum MVP

Cavey----this may sound scary, but considering the lack of lovings from wife since the creation of my last kids.....Please welcome me into your cave.   A hairy hole feels the same in the dark;}

Just no anal sprays!!!   Remove those glands, I promise it will serve you well with modern day hominoids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again for your eccentric outlook!!!  Makes me wonder if I need to revert, regress, back to days of stones, rocks, and take what glands you want.

I do however, find it disturbing that I not only enjoy but think about your Cavey approach.  maybe I am more into the prehistoric life:}

Be well my hairy friend!

Archived