The Caveman Fan Club

Guest deadheadmike

Guest deadheadmike

Folks , I've come to be so impressed by the talented song writing ability of our newer member "Cavey" that I feel compelled to designate this thread as "The Cavemen Fan Club" ... My hopes are that all will join this special fan club and that all will join in and welcome Cavey with open arms ... Cavey welcome to your special home , please grace us with your beautiful songs , get comfortable , hang your up loin cloth and share your anal scent with us .

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deadheadmike
Silly humans...

Due to what appears to be a request for my presence, I will share with you one of my first epic song lyrics, sung to the tune of Shakedown Street. Enjoy.

You think that Caveman got no heaaaaaaart, that- is- swell, Humans- go- to Hell!

My anal gland is a ripe taaaaaaaaart, boo-ty smell. Tasty chocolate gel.

Maybe that

Guest deadheadmike
Sung to the tune of "My Eyes Adore You", by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons

My thighs adore you.

Though I never laid a fart on you,

My thighs adore you.

Like a Vortex in a choppy sea you and now you're set to have a daughter,

My hopes, my dreams are now so far.

I sniffed your drummers stool.

Thinking "Dino was made for Cavey".

You are Human, I am Brute,

Mates we still can be.

Playin with Koritz too, and the rest of the DSO crew,

I wont eschew, my dreams of you,

till you rip my loincloth away.

My thighs adore you.

My thighs adore you.

Headed for your dressing room,

Want to mingle in your manly domain.

Left my loincloth back at Merch,

Your image in my brain.

Natural I seem to find,

the scent of your armpits like wine.

Still I start to piss, and feel no remiss

About my rump and your behind.

My thighs adore you.

My thighs adore you.

FADE

and then there is this little gem , written by Cavey for one of our favorite drummers , Dino !!! :wub:

Guest deadheadmike
Something is stirring in my nether regions and my anal gland is bearing the fruits of long hibernating passion.

The prickly pear of my periwinckle is permeating my primitive pubic place and I pulsate with perianal premonitions of paradise......wait!

I just wanted to say thank you Deadheadmike.

My hearth and loincloth are fuzzy for you.

I am knitting you a pelted pair of Herdy panties.

Love,

Cavey :wub:

Herdy panties :wub:

Guest Rob Eaton

I've got to say that I was a little suspect of Cavey at first but after that wonderful, heartfelt interpretation of Esau for our beloved Donkey I found myself laughing and enjoying the read and feeling different about our new friend Cavey (who I suspect is also several other names posting on this forum, Dear Abbey is one that comes to mind). Nice work Cavey and yes we do love our beloved Donkey even if he is a jack-a-lope born from the excrement of who knows what!

Love ya Donkey

• Devoted
I've got to say that I was a little suspect of Cavey at first but after that wonderful, heartfelt interpretation of Esau for our beloved Donkey I found myself laughing and enjoying the read and feeling different about our new friend Cavey (who I suspect is also several other names posting on this forum, Dear Abbey is one that comes to mind). Nice work Cavey and yes we do love our beloved Donkey even if he is a jack-a-lope born from the excrement of who knows what!

Love ya Donkey

Careful Pilgrim,

Keep your distance from the beast.

This is no "Werewolves of London".

Don't be Cavey's chicken wing.

Rob Eaton could be eaten.

Harry Callahan

SFPD

• Devoted

Love ya Donkey

Dear Robert,

While your acceptance of Donkeys and Jack-a-Lopes is quite the thing to be admired, the talk of excrement doesn't smell that beautiful.

Always remember that you are a role model for hippies, miscreants and seekers of musical truth. Donkeys will always follow your path, and it is kind to befriend the Ass. To not would be crass.

I understand that you have offered your peace to many asses, and I'm sure you have fulfilled many with that act of kindness.

Abby

• Forum MVP
Rob Eaton could be eaten.

Now that's just damn funny, but then again you always had a good sense of humor, Inspector.

I have actually thought of you now and then over the years as I've passed under the train trestle by Larkspur landing; the site of your famous and heroic leap onto the hijacked school bus. That had to be some quodlibet for tenderfeet alright. But I digress. I was saddened several years ago when they removed that overpass - it should have had protection as a historical landmark!

And for the record, you know that's not the exit for the San Francisco Airport. But a little cinematic license is okay, so long as it's bigger than a drive-in movie. Ooo-eee.

• Forum MVP
Dear Robert,

While your acceptance of Donkeys and Jack-a-Lopes is quite the thing to be admired, the talk of excrement doesn't smell that beautiful.

Always remember that you are a role model for hippies, miscreants and seekers of musical truth. Donkeys will always follow your path, and it is kind to befriend the Ass. To not would be crass.

I understand that you have offered your peace to many asses, and I'm sure you have fulfilled many with that act of kindness.

Abby

OMG.... :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest deadheadmike

I don't know what to say :blush: ... I feel like I have arrived having a Cavey song written about me ... I thank you and my sphincter thanks you :wub: ... anyone care for a Jelly Bean , they're DELICIOUS !!!

:dsorocks:

Archived