The Caveman Fan Club

Guest deadheadmike

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wub.gif

Ok, I've been silent for a while on the board and appologize.. Cavey, you brought me out of my shell and got me laughing so hard I think I shot a couple of chocolate jellybeens outa my cavehole! :rofl:

You are a very creative song writer and I cant wait till we can get an cd burnt and growing out on the vine!!

See you all in May!

Peace

Alex911sc

• Advisory Board

My OH My..... :) That is some funny shit!

I don't know if I should be laughing hysterically or crying and hiding in fear from Caveman... I think I'll do both...

Funny shit, Cavey... and also quite sick! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest deliverance

I like you!

Your offer to kick Gentle Ben in the balls, while cloaked in myrth and merriment was a kind and gracious one. It reminded me of the lovemaking ritual we Neanderthals would practice on the Plains when our women folk were unavailable and our loincloths were heavy with the residue of green jellybean essence.

I am sure that the backwater swamp where your mother birthed you is full of much similar ritual. Please describe both the obvious and more subtle genetic defects that you inherited from the inbreeding that your Clan has practiced for so long.

I am still searching for a mate, and the proximity of your eyes and the far off stare you exhibit stir a scent from my nether regions that I find best not described here. If you are not of mating stock I must reject you as your pelt appears hairless, making you useless to me on the cold evenings alone in my cave.

Love,

Cavey :wub:

I like you to anda iffen you want to know my family history my mother isa actually my sister , my aunt , my niece and my wife , we like ta keep it simple out chere . can I smell your behind ?

Archived