The Caveman Fan Club

Guest deadheadmike

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Half flattered and half dismayed, but the true meaning puts my heart between a blade.

How worthy am I to be blessed by such words, it is my future to share with you my homemade curd.

I am no longer used to dark places, but with you an exception may be made, just please have a sweat lovely hippy so we can both get laid!!

Years for me, married though I am, I have not been intimate with either women or man(thank god).

For you Cavey, if my Jamaican dreams come true, I would do more than just hump you!!!!!!!!!!

Some now realize what this music and world does for me, but maybe to be fulfilled I have to give some to Cavey:}

For me, the Sun never goes down, it is always up, even at night, I see the diamonds in the ruff.

I do feel honored your took time for me too see, but no worries, there are only few that would let the Sun go down on thee.

Oddly enough, though through the wrong singer, my passion for this music is only matched by my ability of oral pleasure:}~~

I feel older than my years, I am now loosing hair, not from age, but from the stress of my current stage

I hope in Jamaica we can bust out rhymes:}  A drum circle perhaps, blessed by a dancing bare hides:}

My poetry not so prehistoric, and nothing for contemporary times, just know, that we are one of a kind!!!!

Scary to some, relief to others, I really just hope we can become brothers:}!!!!

I am paid for Jamaica, not sure if I can go, my heart aches, like the Nordic winds blow.

I love you characters, not just Cavey, as all of you make these shows gravey:}!!!!

Peace to you my prehistoric brother.   I know more than many, and that's ok, it was by mistake on a fucked up day!!!

I love this music, I dislike crowds, but a island full of you heads would make me scream so loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your words, I feel like I might be gaining another clan, might be loosing my family, but at least, I have other fans!!!

Peace, love, and light!!!

Thanks for thoughts and the light hearted lines, they made me smile on day so unkind.

Thanks Cavey!!!!

I really needed that this evening!!!!  

• Forum MVP

Cavey----this may sound scary, but considering the lack of lovings from wife since the creation of my last kids.....Please welcome me into your cave.   A hairy hole feels the same in the dark;}

Just no anal sprays!!!   Remove those glands, I promise it will serve you well with modern day hominoids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again for your eccentric outlook!!!  Makes me wonder if I need to revert, regress, back to days of stones, rocks, and take what glands you want.

I do however, find it disturbing that I not only enjoy but think about your Cavey approach.  maybe I am more into the prehistoric life:}

Be well my hairy friend!

This is for you Sun1869

To the tune of

Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me (Elton John, Bernie Taupin)

SUN'S ODE

My fart’s ripe, and you gore on its tartness.

Anal strictures, marm-a-lade goo open wide!

His blowing’s mired, gland slime hands full restore Chi.

Have no fear, won’t you rather be my wife?

You took my bait, my cave is yours for ball-ing.

Loincloth askance, deranged you pay the price.

But you misread, my meaning when I bred you.

You’re my whore, my drumstick grinding’s your delight.

Won’t let that SUN go down on me (one-eight-six-nine),

I stand beside myself, each time I read your posting sprees.

Please just allow a fragment of real life, to enter thee (Cavey don’t blow,no).

Abusing everything, Won’t let the SUN go down on Cavey.

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Archived