Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest deadheadmike

The Caveman Fan Club

Caveman , would you please come back and regale us with song and tales of small fury creatures you keep in your cave for personal pleasure !!!

:cheers:

Hello Humans,

I have left the comfort of my Cave and Hearth to write for you again.

I have much inside of me to share, mostly fluids of unkown origin and lately grape jello.

Deadicated to Dave, the "Happy Asian" aka 'deadfan.

Sung to the tune of "Revolution" by Lennon and McCartney

"The Forums" are an Institution,

like grape jello.

It's our happy Starhead world.

You tried to make a contribution,

whoa, hell no

and your "poll" it really blows.

'Cause 'drug use" polls serve no good function,

on a web that's public have no doubt...

Cavey knows it's gonna be, all right.

You're tight, all night!

Your words are like a web pollution.

Time you go,

"Happy Asian" little man.

Your girl say's you're a "Lilliputian",

she would know

'cause your chopstick's not a "man".

But Dave it's not funny to link something really "grate",

with drug use in public, you moron, go masterbate!

Cavey knows it's gonna be all right.

You're tight, all night.

My drumstick is my contribution,

I'll go slow.

I just want to feed your head.

No MSG in my solution,

Asian bro'.

At least you are Kung Fu in bed!

And if you drop Acid and think you're a hipster now,

at least in your dreamworld you can be "Chairman Wow".

Cavey knows it's gonna be all right.

You're tight, all night!

Love,

Cavey :wub:

You are a sick, sick man, Cavey. And I for one, fucking Love It!!!!!!

Can someone, PLEASE make a Cavey Rocks emoticon. I have no idea how to even go about things like that. I still prefer the slide rule to a calculator :wacko:

Can we please take a little time to show Cavey some love ... Cavey took the time to write a beautiful new song thats very relevant to the times we're in , and it's received with limited response ... remember , Cavey has feelings too , and smells , and fluids of unknown origin , just like us ... so why don't you guys post a little something to show Cavey how much we love and appreciate him , and all his special talents ...

:wub: I love you , Cavey !!!

Cavey... I have ALWAYS laughed my ass off reading your poetry, and this latest one is no exception ! Your vocabulary is obviously a bit more robust than the average caveman's, and you have a way of poking fun, without offending (if the party being written about takes offense, then their skin is waffer thin). Bless you, Cavey... and may your loins rule your head for many years to come :lol:

Cavey... I have ALWAYS laughed my ass off reading your poetry, and this latest one is no exception ! Your vocabulary is obviously a bit more robust than the average caveman's, and you have a way of poking fun, without offending (if the party being written about takes offense, then their skin is waffer thin). Bless you, Cavey... and may your loins rule your head for many years to come laugh.gif

And I believe he also has fun poking...cheers.gif

Hey Cavey....Is this your brother?

captain_caveman.jpg

He's a freakin nut.

In honor of the Jam in the Sand.

Sung to the tune of

"The Devil Went Down to Georgia", by The Charlie Daniels Band

Now Cavey went down to Negril, he was lookin' for a sleazy deal.

He was feelin' fine scratchin' his behind. He was looking to cop a feel.

Then he came across a fine band jammin' on the sandy beach, playin' so hot,

and then Cavey threw up on a hippy chick's rump and said "Eaton let me see your butt".

You know I often blow it, but I'm a skin flute player too.

And if you braid my pubic hair I'll dance in front of you.

Now you play a pretty good guitar Rob, but give Ol' Cavey your goo.

I'll bet my drumstick of shit, to squeeze your tit, and my anal gland's winking at you!

Then Rob said "you're a hottie, but you won't put it in,

but I'll take your bet; I'll make you my pet, because my yang you'll never yin".

Cavey lather up your balls and play your drumstick hard.

Cause DSO's in Negril, rockin sand and beach and stars.

And it's a sin to sniff his nasty loincloth, truth be told,

and DSO is Cavey's rock and roll!

Now Cavey opened up his ass and his bowels did let loose.

And he mixed it with Jamaican Rum and he made some tasty juice!

And he shared a swig of that nasty shit with Mattson, who he kissed!

And he realized, gazing in his eyes, Jeff's his Daddy, who he missed!

When the smooch finished, Cavey said "well you almost made me cum,

but it was Vortex, when it comes to sex who showed me how it's done!".

Jammin' in the Sand with D S O

Cavey got the ganja and Jamaican Ho's.

Darkstar is THE BAND, rocks the land and sand f'sho'!

Cavey shoving Red Stripes where the sun don't glow.

Barraco laid his headband on the ground at Cavey's feet.

And he asked for Cavey's loincloth cause he knew it tasted sweet.

And Koritz, Rosen, Lisa know that Cavey wants to be your friend,

cause DSO's the favorite band of Women, Beasts and Men!

and all sang:

Jammin' in the Sand with D S O

Cavey got the ganja and Jamaican Ho's.

Darkstar is THE BAND, rocks the land and sand f'sho'!

Cavey shoving Red Stripes where the sun don't glow.

Love,

Cavey :moon:

:icon13:  :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13:

Bad taste IMO

Yea, its dirty... but I am not to judge here.  Caveman did take some time to come up with the less tasteful stuff.  

I stopped reading after a pinch on the but or kissing someone, but still, even though you do not like, it might be another way someone different expressess their excitement!!!

I do not know you Caveman, and your words with some ryme and thought perhaps not so flattering.....but it made me smile and laugh to know you took the time to write that shit out!!

And I love Devil Went Down To Georgia-----Did'nt the GD do that song once?

Come on guys---its is barbaric, insulting, and just plain wrong at times!!   But did it not make you smile the least, knowing some cat is out there with this mindset!!!

Caveman to each his own.   It did make me laugh a bit, yea, i agree with others...lacking a whole lot of  taste and class, but at the same time who monitors that shit!!!   My wife does, never mind!!!

Watch====the end of your shit talks about killing babies or something.  Ahh maybe I should actually read the whole thing before I defend it!!   

To funny sunny

holy ______ CM.    you wrote c_m?    Wishing I never commented on this thread!!   i did oh well-----to each his own still.... but damn  rock man------if you were trying to offend some people, I think a job well done!! 

you know that is borderline sexual harrasment, and in its current form could proably be prosecuted in at least 3 southern states!!!

All for free expression, but I just wonder what was going through your mind when you were turning DSO Jam in the Sand into a Las Vegas Cheap Flick? 

Still laughing, but now different than my words above.   Sorry I supported something a bit derogatory toward the band, but at the same time, glad crazy MF are all around!!!    Makes my mind seem that much more grounded!!!

On another note Caveman....yea maybe not your best work.....but never let other people shut you down.  We all are stupid dumb and brillant!!!    Just hope the brillance shines more times than the formers!!  Been my problem my whole life!!!!

Keller should add this song to his act  , then he'd have two songs I like ... :rofl:

Hark Mike of Spin Clan!

You have emerged from the hearth unsinged by the coals, yet full of telltale jellybean residue on your nether regions.

I offer you my admiration on your successful hibernation, and your fruitful mating with the Armadillo of Cubensis Clan, may your offspring have a hard pelt!

L'Chiam ! (as we say around the tarpit while braiding the tangled dreads of asscrack).

Who is this Keller that you speak of? Does it have a nice pelt? Would it make a good temporary mating partner for Cavey in Negril?

With pride and admiration,

Love,

Cavey :moon:

yet full of telltale jellybean residue on your nether region

I probably  have to add more fiber to my diet ...

Keller has full childbearing hips and his pelt is quite thick , it  would keep you warm during the  winter months and be a comfy place for you to lay your head on the beach in negril ... ;)

Welcome Back Cavey !!! :wub:

Carvey ruffled some feathers for sure! I'm curious what Dirty Harry and Dear Abby think of Cavey's antics....

Carvey ruffled some feathers for sure! I'm curious what Dirty Harry and Dear Abby think of Cavey's antics....

They love Cavey and patiently await his next offering !!!  hold on to your drumsticks cause Cavey wants to get down ...

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found