Listening To

Guest deadheadmike

The Ghosts of Electricity................any Dylan fans out there this is a MUST......can't seem to get it out of my player...

Ghosts of Electricity is:

Mark Karan - guitars and vocals

Stu Allen - guitar and vocals

Mookie Siegel - keys and vocals

Robin Sylvester - bass

Greg Anton - drums

Pat Nevins - guitar and vocals

http://www.archive.org/details/goe2009-10-31.sbd.fllac16

Set 1

01. Tangled Up In Blue (11.19)

02. Takes A Train To Cry* (8.53)

03. Queen Jane Approximately (7.16)

04. The Man In Me (7.51)

05. Just Like A Woman (4.09)

06. The Ballad Of Frankie Lee and Judas Priest* (12.03)

07. Stuck Inside Of Mobile (13.01)

08. Senor (9.49)

09. You're A Big Girl Now (7.06) >

10. Highway 61 Revisted (11.00)

Set 2

11. Knockin' on Heaven's Door (with Wavy Gravy) (16.40)

12. Like A Rolling Stone (9.04)

13. Ballad Of A Thin Man (9.40)

14. Visions Of Johanna (11.40)

15. The Times They Are A Changin' (4.34)

16. Things Have Changed (7.41)

17. Idiot Wind (8.43)

18. All Along The Watchtower (9.56)

19. Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You (7.12)

20. She Belongs To Me (11.30)

21. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight (3.57)

22. Baby Let Me Follow You Down (7.56)

23. Encore:Standing In The Doorway (10.24)

24. Maggies Farm (14.07)

Actually there is sbds of 6/22/76 newly found. Part of Ram Rods tapes. All the tapes were returned to Rhino..

wow! thanks for the quick reply on that...

so does that mean that we will NOT see it surface on losslesslegs or etree?

wow! thanks for the quick reply on that...

so does that mean that we will NOT see it surface on losslesslegs or etree?

Only if Rhino decides to put it out as an official release......question really is how many copies and who has them were made before they were given to Rhino

Guest Rob Eaton
Only if Rhino decides to put it out as an official release......question really is how many copies and who has them were made before they were given to Rhino

I know of at least 4 people who have them. There was going to be some released but Rhino asked nicely not to because there are so few shows not in circulation and they wanted to be able to release them one day! Many of the reels were never recovered after the flood in the 80's. The only show missing is from the spring 76 run now is 6/23 in sbd but also in Ram Rods tapes were aud masters of the tour so there is a good Aud of that one!

THAT is some great stuff. Rawlings is one of my favorite guitarists in the world right now. I never miss him when he comes to SF.

I got turned on to him from listening to the Outlaw Country station on Sirius,I'm really digging his style,his version of Monkey and the Engineer sounds like it was made a hundred years ago.I'm really hoping he comes east and brings Gillian Welch with him.

I know of at least 4 people who have them. There was going to be some released but Rhino asked nicely not to because there are so few shows not in circulation and they wanted to be able to release them one day! Many of the reels were never recovered after the flood in the 80's. The only show missing is from the spring 76 run now is 6/23 in sbd but also in Ram Rods tapes were aud masters of the tour so there is a good Aud of that one!

Nice - thanks for the info Rob :cheers:

Nice - thanks for the info Rob :cheers:

Archived