Really, Massachusetts?

blythalala

• Forum MVP
BTW we can discuss and agree/disagree but name calling has no place in this. Someone said "Obama The Wonder Boy" and that's childish so please be civil.

Guilty! That was me! I'm so excited because I thought no one even noticed. Actually, I wrote, "Obama the Boy Wonder" which was a not-so-veiled reference to Burt Ward playing Dick Grayson (a/k/a Robin) in the old Batman TV show. There's just something about the spiffy outfit and those elfin shoes that reminds of our Feckless Leader. I was shooting for demeaning and sarcastic at the same time. How'd I do?

In this same thread, my buddy Jfolks said my views were a "f***ing joke". You know what? He might be right. Still, I'll will try much, much harder, and I humbly accept your tut-tutting. (What if I called you "King Tut"? I mean the one played by Victor Buono. Childish? Absolutely! But not criminal. It's all civil.)

"Holy thread police, Batman!"

rbw66.jpg

"tut tut..."

Victor-Buono-42534-827.jpg

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jazz-man

No "thread police", just a reminder to be kind. We don't want this place to turn into DNC where some immature, selfish folks call other people "fuckface" and "douchebag", etc. This is the coolest, most fun site and I want to be part of keeping it that way.

• 1 month later...
Guest zinux9

happpy, i'm so happy today.

talk about smarts. Massachusetts has finally saw the light.

what the fudge (I don't like to swear and I love me some good fudge)

looks like the guy that ran his campaign like a rock star and blamed the blame game that was elected to be President of this country is being exposed

One thing does upset me... all the other Republicans on this board who are afraid to come forward and say you are proud to be Republican because you don't want to lose your "cool" status in terms of this board (you know who you are)... sad.. you should be happy that you support certain things and not others.. I sure the heck am.

Archived