What Livedownload Show Should I Choose?

Tea

The Highland is a classic all right. Where at in AR? I have a certain affinity for the Wonder State myself...

I used to live in Conway, AR. I think they call Arkansas the "Natural State" :) ...it's beautiful there but not too hip. :unsure:

We had a blast in Atlanta...lots of kindness and energy.

It was a trip...on the drive there we listened to the DSO offical release of the recreation of 5/5/77 on the way there and about halfway through the first set it all sunk in and we were naming the songs before they were played. The filler that particular night was phenomenal...I know we got a "Tangled up in Blue" and a "Stir it Up" (I think it was Bob Marley's B-Day) but I remember getting tunnel vision when Lisa sung her verse about gathering wood and putting it by the fire or something...I dunno...she looked like a Goddess and her voice was angelic.

"The highway is for gamblers, you better use your sense.

Take what you have gathered from coincidence.

The empty handed painter from your streets

Is drawing crazy patterns on your sheets"

Lotta coincidences that weekend...beautiful times.

• Forum MVP
I used to live in Conway, AR. I think they call Arkansas the "Natural State" :) ...it's beautiful there but not too hip. :unsure:

We had a blast in Atlanta...lots of kindness and energy.

It was a trip...on the drive there we listened to the DSO offical release of the recreation of 5/5/77 on the way there and about halfway through the first set it all sunk in and we were naming the songs before they were played. The filler that particular night was phenomenal...I know we got a "Tangled up in Blue" and a "Stir it Up" (I think it was Bob Marley's B-Day) but I remember getting tunnel vision when Lisa sung her verse about gathering wood and putting it by the fire or something...I dunno...she looked like a Goddess and her voice was angelic.

"The highway is for gamblers, you better use your sense.

Take what you have gathered from coincidence.

The empty handed painter from your streets

Is drawing crazy patterns on your sheets"

Lotta coincidences that weekend...beautiful times.

Yeah, the Wonder State was the nickname before the Land of Opportunity, before the Natural State...I lived there for a long while. Not a hotbed of hippie activism for sure, but it isn't here either. Ah, but the scenic wonders... :cheers:

Road trips are the best. They define themselves and they define us while we make them. The circle is unbroken. Namaste.

Guest Bojangles

It appears hijacking threads is pretty common here so I will chime in.

Arkansas was the "Wonder State" from 1923 to 1947 I think, It has been "the "Natural State" since '95. It's first nickname was the "Bar State" (spelled Bear).

Spent some time around Pine Bluff once upon a time.

Archived