Youngin Hopin To See Some Dso In Nj Soon

TylerTerrapin

I'm missing out on DSO, haven't seen them since they played at the Wellmont both times at the local theater the wellmont, which is the town next to me (Montclair)

I got to talk to Rob and John Or at least say hi to them after the show when they came down,

Got some drumsticks,

Probably can't see Furthur because the scalpers are selling them at like 200 per ticket for RCMH, and well, DSO is just amazing.

I go to Railroad Earth, and other accoustic jamgrass concerts, but I'm in dyer need of some good Dead cover bands.

My stepmom and dad knew of Eaton when he roamed the Montclair area, so it was cool for my stepmom to see him play up on stage...

Anyways, hoping for some shows in the Garden State soon,

Because no matter who's filling in for John, this band still rocks!

-Tyler

Guest deadheadmike
I just haven't posted in a while

;)

I know , you've been spending all your quality time on .org ... Welcome Back !!! :)

Like Herdy said " Hope you get to shake your bones real soon " .

• Forum MVP

Rob E,

I know you're busy and all but us NJ faithful are hurting... especially after the Jets loss against the colts. We could definitely use some good ole DSO to get movin and groovin again. Both times you guys played the Wellmont you rocked the house, would love to see y'all there again. Anyways, Cheers, thanks, and good luck with your next two tours as well as your side project(s).

Guest deadheadmike

May at the Wellmont sounds good to me ... dinner at Cuban Pete's with friends followed by an evening of music and dance with DSO at the Wellmont sounds perfect ... maybe even you know who would make the trip " :herdy: " . ;)

Guest deadheadmike
My stomach is rumbling thinking bout food. AAAAAAAGGGHHHHH, must eat NOW!

What's your dish there mike?

Cuban sandwich and the empanadas appetizer , yum yum !!!

Empanadas.jpgEmpanadas

P1010353.JPG Cuban Sandwich

Guest deadheadmike
The sound in that place sucks!

Well then , we have the Count Basie in Red Bank or the State in New Brunswick ... I would take either one over the Wellmont , but I'll take what I get with hopes that you make it to whichever venue it is my friend . :)

Guest deadheadmike
Check DSO Tix, I think you all will be happy! I will be down there

You Sir , are a messenger of great news and a credit to society !!! :cheers:

Saturday. May 22, 2010 Wellmont Theatre - Montclair, NJ

blank.gif

Archived