Venue Link | Google Maps

Wed Mar 17 - The Goat Tavern [Keystone, Colorado]

Address: 22954 US Highway 6

Phone: 970-513-9344

a Rob Eaton SIDE PROJECT ...

St Patricks Day !!!

9:00pm

Venue Link | Google Maps

Ah, green beer and American Beauty, in Keystone Colorado no less! ten minutes from my home. I better start looking for a designated driver!

• 1 month later...

"Honey, I'm so proud of you. I watched you very closely, and you didn't screw up once!"

Loved that line! If it went the other way she might sound like Homer...

"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

Guest deadheadmike

Just note that we canceled the April 19th show in Aspen.......... Schedule problems caused us to have to cancel it.

Rob you mean the March 19th show..... I removed it from the calendar and thread ...

• Forum MVP

Anyone else planning on seeing Eaton tomorrow? Drop me a line and maybe we can meet up. Planning on going but my sleep schedule because of Aura has me in bed around 8pm so I'm gonna need a nap sometime Saturday....am I getting old?

Guest deadheadmike

Anyone else planning on seeing Eaton tomorrow? Drop me a line and maybe we can meet up. Planning on going but my sleep schedule because of Aura has me in bed around 8pm so I'm gonna need a nap sometime Saturday....am I getting old?

You're not getting old , your getting better and sexier too :wub: ... enjoy the show tomorrow night !!! :)

Saturday nights American Beauty show , anyone have a set list and a brief revue ???

I went to the GOAT in Keystone on St Pattys Day. Rob's got a great side band. Stage was tiny, crowd was just a little inebriated(drunk), $5 cover. Opened with Jack Straw, then 1/2 step, Sugaree, Brown Eyed, Mama Tried, Scarlet/Music Never stopped, maybe a few others too. Jim the bass player is awesome, lead guy is good and fast, drummer is strong, and the lady keyboard player added some nice color. Of course Eaton is always great. Would've liked to stay for the whole show but it was time for me to go. The best local Colorado Dead band for sure. JC

Guest deadheadmike

I went to the GOAT in Keystone on St Pattys Day. Rob's got a great side band. Stage was tiny, crowd was just a little inebriated(drunk), $5 cover. Opened with Jack Straw, then 1/2 step, Sugaree, Brown Eyed, Mama Tried, Scarlet/Music Never stopped, maybe a few others too. Jim the bass player is awesome, lead guy is good and fast, drummer is strong, and the lady keyboard player added some nice color. Of course Eaton is always great. Would've liked to stay for the whole show but it was time for me to go. The best local Colorado Dead band for sure. JC

Thanks John !!! It sounds like Rob has a nice side project happening and you Colorado folks have good live music to look forward to in between DSO tours ...

Saturday nights American Beauty show , anyone have a set list and a brief revue ???

Here's the set list from a friend who raved that it was a smokin' show. I was too far gone to say for sure, but had the time of my life! The story was they couldn't play all the songs from the original show because of a time constraint.

Promised Land

Deal

Mexicali Blues

Loser

Jack Straw

Don't Ease Me In

Box of Rain

China Cat Sunflower>

I Know You Rider

Loose Lucy

Beat It On Down the Line

Big Railroad Blues

Playin' In the Band

They Love Each Other

Greatest Story Ever Told

Dark Star>

Eyes of the World>

Not Fade Away>

Goin' Down the Road>

Not Fade Away

Guest deadheadmike

Here's the set list from a friend who raved that it was a smokin' show. I was too far gone to say for sure, but had the time of my life! The story was they couldn't play all the songs from the original show because of a time constraint.

Promised Land

Deal

Mexicali Blues

Loser

Jack Straw

Don't Ease Me In

Box of Rain

China Cat Sunflower>

I Know You Rider

Loose Lucy

Beat It On Down the Line

Big Railroad Blues

Playin' In the Band

They Love Each Other

Greatest Story Ever Told

Dark Star>

Eyes of the World>

Not Fade Away>

Goin' Down the Road>

Not Fade Away

Thanks !!! killer set list , I see lots of my favorites in it ;) ... looks like its good to live in CO ... enjoy and keep us posted ...:)

Archived