Who's Going To Atlanta?

Vince and Sue

Sue & I finally get a chance to get back to the Wonderful World of DSO. It's been waaaay too long, but life opened up for next weekend. Can't wait to see all the fellow Starheads that are making the shows. Gary & Connie found a great deal through Hotwire at the Downtown Hilton. Excitement awaits!

Peace

Vince

Sue & I finally get a chance to get back to the Wonderful World of DSO. It's been waaaay too long, but life opened up for next weekend. Can't wait to see all the fellow Starheads that are making the shows. Gary & Connie found a great deal through Hotwire at the Downtown Hilton. Excitement awaits!

Peace

Vince

Holy Crap! The whole gang is going to be there! I'm going to try to make it. I had such a blast this weekend and I don't want it to end! Hopefully my boyfriend won't dump me if I disappear for another weekend. :)

love you guys

• Forum MVP

Will be missing you guys ,screwed up on buying my airline tickets a day too late ,price doubled .I said for that price I can leave the country so we decided on Bonaire instead of atlanta .Hope you all catch some great shows. See you 2 at grateful fest.

• Forum MVP

for all you Variety Playhouse veterans here's a good question.

Assuming one of the two nights is elective, what on earth could they haul out that they've never done in ATL before? Notwithstanding the many previous awesome electives done in ATL, there still are definitely some songs left, but not so many anymore. maybe that's why I am feeling a louie vibe. i'm sure it's just my imagination.

:)

• Forum MVP

school on saturday??? now thats just not right.

Maybe we can arrange another inch of snow on Saturday instead of school for Delilah. Actually the weather has been sunny and beautiful this week but Saturday is going to be overcast and in the 50s.... just to be clear for our friends from Fargo ND...that a postive 50 , not the minus 50 that you might see back home.

I'm glad to see that several friends are gathering for the shows in Variety Playhouse. It will be good to see you guys again. I'm staying within walking distance at the single star Highland Inn. I hoping that my wife,Bess, and son Tim will join me at least for Friday night and Saturday afternoon. That neighborhood is where we lived many years ago. If they don't come along I will have extra room if anyone needs a space. Chuck ?

Do you folks want to organise a dinner or something before the shows on Friday or Saturday ? AndDave has mentioned "burgers at vortex pre-show" which is just down the street and around the corner. There are many funky little resturants and bars in the Little Five Points area. For a better meal (dinner or the very best breakfast) I would actually suggest " Fly'n Bisquit" which is due east about two miles on McClenden...but normally there is a line waiting to get in the Bisquit.

Peace, Love, and See U Soon

Doc

• Forum MVP

Ah what the hell...count me in too! You only live once!

What are the odds of a sellout? I figure I should be fine buying tix the day of, right?

It has sold out there before and I have seen crestfallen folks outside the boxoffice. They had their fingers in the air later on that evening.

• Forum MVP

What are the odds of a sellout?

Sellout is a reasonably good chance. Go to either DSO's ticket website connection or to Variety Playhouse's website and order tickets through them for will call.

Temperature is dropping around here...maybe we will get a dusting of snow Friday and get Delilah out of school.

Peace and Love,

Doc

Guest deadheadmike

Well that's all I need to hear...I'll buy tomorrow!

Tickets purchased in advance and in hand on the way to the show is the only way to go ... Enjoy !!!

• Advisory Board

I am feeling a louie vibe. i'm sure it's just my imagination.

It probably is... :rofl: :rofl:

Wish I could make it down there for the shows, but as a wise(ass) man once told me... "Hey... ya can't do em all..."

Saving my nickles and pennies up for the LA - San Diego run... Have fun Vince and Sue!! Hope to see y'all sooner then later!

Tickets purchased in advance and in hand on the way to the show is the only way to go ... Enjoy !!!

For sure!! Wisest thing I've ever heard you say! :P

Wish I could make it down there for the shows, but as a wise(ass) man once told me... "Hey... ya can't do em all..."

That IS wise(ass)! ;)

Wish you could make it.

Archived