02/24/2010 Workplay Soundstage, Birmingham, Al

Tea

• Forum MVP

04-15-82 Providence Civic Center, Providence, R.I.

1: Alabama> Greatest, Candyman> C. C. Rider, Ramble On, BIODTL, Peggy-O> Cassidy, Althea> L. L. Rain> Deal

2: Scarlet> Fire, Estimated> He's Gone> Drumz> Truckin> Morning Dew> Good Lovin

E: Don't Ease

I believe that's it. Nothing but heady nuggets there if you ask me. Great end (Althea>LLR>Deal) for what was already a good first set. That second set is just impeccable.

• Forum MVP

04-15-82 Providence Civic Center, Providence, R.I.

1: Alabama> Greatest, Candyman> C. C. Rider, Ramble On, BIODTL, Peggy-O> Cassidy, Althea> L. L. Rain> Deal

2: Scarlet> Fire, Estimated> He's Gone> Drumz> Truckin> Morning Dew> Good Lovin

E: Don't Ease

I believe that's it. Nothing but heady nuggets there if you ask me. Great end (Althea>LLR>Deal) for what was already a good first set. That second set is just impeccable.

Damn. There seems to be no different setting for this band other than......full throttle! That 1st set close looks filthy as does the whole 2nd set. I hope fans who couldn't make any of this tour can get a chance to hear how fully these shows are being blown out. (help archive?) It is really a sight/sound to behold.....so much so that I have that same twinge that made me get on the bus in 1989. My wife, kids, and boss hope that it does not develop furthur. I thinks I am safe.....for now.

Archived