So Who's Stoked For Stu Allen?!?!?!

Stagger

We saw him w/ The Jones Gang @ Harmony Park in Mn. at a Big Wu Party long time ago and was impressed then...

The JGB stuff has been loved by everyone i've talked to...

We're bummed Stu won't be playin' any East Coast dates w/ DSO...

East Coast needs some Stu Allen!!!!

-Stagger

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

We saw him w/ The Jones Gang @ Harmony Park in Mn. at a Big Wu Party long time ago and was impressed then...

The JGB stuff has been loved by everyone i've talked to...

We're bummed Stu won't be playin' any East Coast dates w/ DSO...

East Coast needs some Stu Allen!!!!

-Stagger

I'll be super bummed if they don't tour with Stu again...I just can't make it out west right now. No disrespect meant to Jeff Mattson who I think fuckin rips and would be perfect in his own way as a permanent member...

Stu definitly needs to come East! He was awesome at Grateful Fest last year with JGB and was great to see him step in with Donna Jean late night. Hope to see Stu play a show at Grateful Fest being that both him and Jeff with be there. Either way DSO rips no matter who is playing lead.

Guest Rob Eaton

Having had great success with Jeff and looking forward to the summer with him I am also looking to see what Stu will bring. Jeff set the bar high but I'm sure Stu will bring the goods. He's a great guy and one of the nicest you will meet. I'm sure our time on the road will be amazing regardless of the future. Peace and harmony on the road are an amazing thing! Life is very good!

Guest Charles from Oregon

Very Excited myself!!! Life is great, and so is DSO. I'm going to Portland, Seattle, and Olympia. Didn't get to see Jeff play with DSO, but seen him with Zen Tricksters a few times and he brings it for sure! Stu is the man from what Iv'e heard so yes I am PUMPED Up and Very Stoked. Have fun on the road and enjoy time at home also. Looking forward to meeting more people from the boards, and very happy for Dino and his new addition.Safe travels, see you at the playground!!

Almost forgot, Ashland is a great town, wish I could go the show, lived there for 8 years. Check out Lithia Park for sure, have to try the Lithia water right in the square too, I won't but you should! Be careful driving though, cops don't have anything better to do

:):)

I will tell you this ! STU brought more than the goods tonight at OUR favorite haunt , MEXICALI !

Tuff Mama

Way u do the things you do

Saw her Standing there

Stop that TRAIN

SENOR ! Yikes

Thats what LUV will make u do

Cats ( stu playin a mirror image of the WOLF, but not an irwin , sounded GRATE )

Crazy LOVE ! ( money )

Think ( sg back in hand )

money MAKER !!!!!

Brothers and Sisters

Somebody to love ? I need U, U , U I need u !!

Really , really good show. Melvin was AWESOME , Jerryettes were money , bass , drums and man STU is good . Such a fun night and so looking forward to Saturday . Robbie I am so happy to hear that you guys are as excited as Stu is to play with you all. It should be F U N ! We all know what Jeff can do , which is insane ! Stu , besides being the nicest guy , can bring the HEAT ! Let it go and get it on ! Wish I could see the magic , but I saw it tonight for damn sure . :):):)

A

• Forum MVP

:):)

I will tell you this ! STU brought more than the goods tonight at OUR favorite haunt , MEXICALI !

Tuff Mama

Saw her Standing there

Stop that TRAIN

SENOR ! Yikes

Cats ( stu playin a mirror image of the WOLF, but not an irwin , sounded GRATE )

Crazy LOVE ! ( money )

money MAKER !!!!!

Brothers and Sisters

Somebody to love ? I need U, U , U I need u !!

Really , really good show. Melvin was AWESOME , Jerryettes were money , bass , drums and man STU is good . Such a fun night and so looking forward to Saturday . Robbie I am so happy to hear that you guys are as excited as Stu is to play with you all. It should be F U N ! We all know what Jeff can do , which is insane ! Stu , besides being the nicest guy , can bring the HEAT ! Let it go and get it on ! Wish I could see the magic , but I saw it tonight for damn sure . :):):)

A

good to hear that ,I'm going to Penns Peak tonight.

Guest Lisacat

smile.gifsmile.gif

Tuff Mama

Saw her Standing there

Stop that TRAIN

SENOR ! Yikes

Crazy LOVE ! ( money )

money MAKER !!!!!

Brothers and Sisters

Somebody to love ? I need U, U , U I need u !!A

Yay Anth! Thanks for taking notes smile.gif I couldn't have remembered that if my life depended on it wacko.gif Great to see you guys last night!

Crazy Love was SOOOO sweet to hear!

• Forum MVP

Having had great success with Jeff and looking forward to the summer with him I am also looking to see what Stu will bring. Jeff set the bar high but I'm sure Stu will bring the goods. He's a great guy and one of the nicest you will meet. I'm sure our time on the road will be amazing regardless of the future. Peace and harmony on the road are an amazing thing! Life is very good!

Amen my brother!!!! We gonna get high high!! See you in a few! RB

Guest Lisacat

The is NO show in Eugene!

well why not? You could probably fit it in between Olympia and Ashland...its on the way...You'll probably roll through there around 5 AM...sounds good to me!

Archived