Will The Real Caveman Please Stand Up

kdubfan

• Forum MVP

:rofl: :rofl:

Calm down young man... this is just a message board... why take something serious that isn't serious in the least? It's a fucking MESSAGE BOARD! :rolleyes:

I didn't mean to seem so serious. I don't think people need to use real names but I do know several members of this board beyond there handle. Like I said I think its funny n childish but hey were all a little childish if not a jackalope. I certainly didn't mean to imply that I thinki cavey shouldn't be allowed to exist or post on the forum. I am not the forum police, I think we have some harry guy for that. Peace n love brothers. Btw, stu n dso put on solid shows in boulder. I had lots of fun. Thank you dso

• Forum MVP

The Kdub Detective Clan has this case well in hand. Everything has become very clear over the past few Cavey posts.

Relax brother... I won't out you. You can come out of the Cavey closet when your ready my friend.

Yet another case solved by the Kdub Detective Clan.

The Kdub Detective Clan has this case well in hand. Everything has become very clear over the past few Cavey posts.

Relax brother... I won't out you. You can come out of the Cavey closet when your ready my friend.

Yet another case solved by the Kdub Detective Clan.

Before you take alot of bows..... Abby/Harry/Cavey/Arch have not made it real hard to determine thier true identity!

It is rather interesting that one person has so many alter-ego's-Kinda like Sybil

To each his own-Maybe our paths will finally cross @ a DSO show & I can buy the King of Alias' a beer(or would I be buying him one for each alias?)

Better bring plenty of cash!

:dsorocks:

See Ya' on the Road,

Rob

• Forum MVP

I will say that, assuming the Sybil personality does also host/channel the Holy Trinity of Abby/Harry/Cavey (don't know that ARCH fits in there), that still doesn't take the record. I believe that is still held by another gentleman who sadly doesn't come around as much these days. I wish he would; that would be something...

westley.jpg

I will say that, assuming the Sybil personality does also host/channel the Holy Trinity of Abby/Harry/Cavey (don't know that ARCH fits in there), that still doesn't take the record. I believe that is still held by another gentleman who sadly doesn't come around as much these days. I wish he would; that would be something...

westley.jpg

Abby/Harry/Cavey/Arch are one in the same ;)

Peace,

Rob

westley.jpg

Perhaps his circuits are dead,but I think he's still around somewhere,fighting the forces of the evil lot monsters.Much like a superhero,he will appear when we need him --hopefully.

''...always will be Tom where did you go?''

Guest deliverance

I will say that, assuming the Sybil personality does also host/channel the Holy Trinity of Abby/Harry/Cavey (don't know that ARCH fits in there),

I don't see ARCH as a fit with the rest and I'll add in Shatner also . I see a difference in motivation and purpose in ARCH , whereas , motivation and purpose are all similar in Harry ,Abby,Cavey and Shatner . All but ARCH are activated and motivated by the forum members idiosyncrasies and eccentricities and the need to point out the forum members bla blas and bla bla blas , and I fall into that category also , I love a good dog pile on the rabbit , after all , I am an inbred from the back woods of Georgia .

ARCH , on th other hand , draws his motivation and purpose from his love for DSO and has never said anything to my recollection that would prove otherwise. I could be wrong , you know the inbred thing causes us to have reasoning issues , and I'll just leave it at that .

I don't see ARCH as a fit with the rest and I'll add in Shatner also . I see a difference in motivation and purpose in ARCH , whereas , motivation and purpose are all similar in Harry ,Abby,Cavey and Shatner . All but ARCH are activated and motivated by the forum members idiosyncrasies and eccentricities and the need to point out the forum members bla blas and bla bla blas , and I fall into that category also , I love a good dog pile on the rabbit , after all , I am an inbred from the back woods of Georgia .

ARCH , on th other hand , draws his motivation and purpose from his love for DSO and has never said anything to my recollection that would prove otherwise. I could be wrong , you know the inbred thing causes us to have reasoning issues , and I'll just leave it at that .

You are correct on all my friend. Blondie, Tuco and Angel eyes all agree......DSO Rules!

I forgot about our friend Shatner, who due to limited posting,escaped my alias list! As far as he goes -That's probably the easiest alias to link to the real member here(several common post concerning the same complaint)! They are all the same individual- FWIW

Arch, does seem to stand out from the pack as his sentiments/agenda only seems to be promoting DSO,while the other alias' @ times seem to have a very loose agenda!

Chuck-While the game may be a foot-It's really transparent who the actual person is behind all the screennames mentioned above!

Anyone still needing a clue: He ain't a Teacher,but he's no slouch either!

The only question seems to be-How do you find the time for all the personalities?

Peace,

Rob

Guest deliverance

I should point out an obvious Cavey sentiment that does separate him from Harry , Abby and Shatner and I apologize for this very large oversight. He is a rather prolific song writer and has on many many times proclaimed his LOVE for DSO .

Guest deliverance

I forgot about our friend Shatner, who due to limited posting,escaped my alias list! As far as he goes -That's probably the easiest alias to link to the real member here(several common post concerning the same complaint)! They are all the same individual- FWIW

Arch, does seem to stand out from the pack as his sentiments/agenda only seems to be promoting DSO,while the other alias' @ times seem to have a very loose agenda!

Chuck-While the game may be a foot-It's really transparent who the actual person is behind all the screennames mentioned above!

Anyone still needing a clue: He ain't a Teacher,but he's no slouch either!

The only question seems to be-How do you find the time for all the personalities?

Peace,

Rob

I gotta keep an eye on you , my boy . you just get yourself an idea and you just won't let it go . you got CHUTZPAH !

Archived