Will The Real Caveman Please Stand Up

kdubfan

• Forum MVP

I'm sure most of us would like to know who is the man behind the loincloth, the 44. Magnum, and the pen of Abby.

I have had a few friends ask me if I knew who it was and I am a bit stumped.

My first thought was maybe Nick. I have only met him a couple times but he seems crazy and quick witted enough to pull it off.

Then I was like well... Maybe Dr. B ... But I just don't see him being this twisted in the head.

How about Rob Eaton himself! He did say he was working on new songs! Just kiddin Rob ;)

Herdy was a thought but too much bud has slowed his reaction time. LOL

So the question still stands who is this amazing yet crazy person with multiple personality disorder we all seem to love ?

Please stand up

Oh come on Kdub. What's next? Clark Kent just going to give it up to after all these years?

:)

I guess it's worth a try asking but I doubt anyone will drop hints. Hmmm. You know what they say, he who smelled it....

• Forum MVP

Shhh, Herdy, don't blow Matt's cover.

I am proud to come forward !! ..

and I also just found the fountain of youth... turns out it is not in Florida but in flows from my sprinkler system in my yard... true story ... you think I could make this stuff up..

and FYI - first trip on the time machine is scheduled for 3 years ago... I just need to use my time machine to go back 3 years >>>> and away I go !! .. :unsure:

I am the guilty party or parties ..

I also own the patent for time travel .... don't worry ... I will unleash it and all it's powers soon... very, very soon...

Matt,

I was going to remain silent, but you are not any of those alias' !

The real member has swore the few people in the know to remain silent.....So I'll just say "I'm sure it isn't you!

Peace & Happy Hunting to the inquisitive folks,

Rob

I haven't done the friend thing on the DSO Forum, but about a few weeks ago I saw Caveman is my friend. Awwww.

I have no idea who he/she is, but figured out it is someone who can become your friend without any formal acceptance by you. That makes me think they have some administrative access, but I could be wrong!

I haven't done the friend thing on the DSO Forum, but about a few weeks ago I saw Caveman is my friend. Awwww.

I have no idea who he/she is, but figured out it is someone who can become your friend without any formal acceptance by you. That makes me think they have some administrative access, but I could be wrong!

Robin,

Very perceptive deduction & a good clue to the actual Caveman/Abby/ etc.... true Identity!

Peace,

Rob

• Forum MVP

Who cares? They only post nonsense anyway. This place would be better off if everyone would be upfront and honest about themselves and who they are, but hey, we all need a laugh once in a while. It can be somewhat amusing if only childish.

• Advisory Board

It's probably Weir.

:rofl: :rofl:

Who cares? They only post nonsense anyway. This place would be better off if everyone would be upfront and honest about themselves and who they are, but hey, we all need a laugh once in a while. It can be somewhat amusing if only childish.

Calm down young man... this is just a message board... why take something serious that isn't serious in the least? It's a fucking MESSAGE BOARD! :rolleyes:

• Forum MVP

"Real name" message boards. Accountability. What a concept!

• Forum MVP

Man are you a downer.... when I make my list for the time machine trip to Woodstock I simply must say... you are not invited... :unsure:

then you would have wished you would have believed that it is me... they are all me... ME ME ME !!! ..... :wacko::blink:

Matt,

I was going to remain silent, but you are not any of those alias' !

The real member has swore the few people in the know to remain silent.....So I'll just say "I'm sure it isn't you!

Peace & Happy Hunting to the inquisitive folks,

Rob

then you would have wished you would have believed that it is me... they are all me... ME ME ME !!! .....

Take that time machine back to the day before the first posts and create the accounts. Post before they did. Then it is you and there is nothing "they" can do about it.

There is a setting in your profile where you can set it to allow friends without you having to approve first. It appears with this new version it defaults to not having to approve - I just changed mine.

Somehow I find it hard to believe TR would give caveman admin privileges!

• Forum MVP

WHY IS GODS NAME DOES NOBODY BELIEVE ME ....

I am one.. I am all... I am trying to come clean with my addiction to multiple screen names..

AND I SWEAR I HAVE A TIME MACHINE... YOU ALL NON BELIEVERS WILL SOON WISH YOU WOULD HAVE FOLLOWED ME TO THE MOUNTAINTOP !!

:PB):unsure::rolleyes:

Archived