Who's Coming To Boulder?

lookyloo

After three weeks of random snows + cold bitter winds; It is suppose to be in the mid 60's today (4/8) through Sunday (4/11). We shall see how that plays out. This is my hearth + home. Why yes, if there is nothing going on I might consider seeing these hacks.

"Why yes, if there is nothing going on I might consider seeing these hacks. "

Yeah, you might rabbit... considering you bought your tix the day they went on sale

:lol:

I can not confirm or deny that.Who are your sources? I've had it with you damn tree hugging , pot smoking , hippie freaks.

Guest coloradodead

Yep. I'll be there Saturday in Boulder. One more Saturday night after being floored by American Beauty the last few Saturdays. I gotta say---American Beauty seems much more than just a few friends getting together and playing music they love.

Guest CHINARIDER1

Yep. I'll be there Saturday in Boulder. One more Saturday night after being floored by American Beauty the last few Saturdays. I gotta say---American Beauty seems much more than just a few friends getting together and playing music they love.

I will be there either Friday or Saturday. And as a member of American Beauty I really thank you for your nice comments!

Guest DenverDead

I'll be there one of the two nights or both, not sure yet. Looking forward to seeing Stu in action with DSO! I've seen him many times with JGB and think he is a great player/singer. Also a good guy!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived