Taper Ron

Taper Ron

This is Taper Ron's brother. Taper Ron was involved in a car motorcycle accident 4-14-10. He is in the Hospital in critical condition. His right leg had to be amputated just below the knee. He asked me to log on and inform everyone. Anyone wanting further information or updates can contact me at wowensby@cox.net.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is Taper Ron's brother. Taper Ron was involved in a car motorcycle accident 4-14-10. He is in the Hospital in critical condition. His right leg had to be amputated just below the knee. He asked me to log on and inform everyone. Anyone wanting further information or updates can contact me at wowensby@cox.net.

So sorry to hear that...Prayers go out to you and Ron....

• Advisory Board

Opening up this thread and reading this has left me in tears.

PLEASE send Ron my desperate wish for recovery and recuperation. He is loved here more than words can tell. I know all who read this feel the same way. He is a brother and a father to all of us and this is devastating news.

If Ron was able to ask you to post and inform his online friends and family about this tragedy, then I hope that when you are able to inform him of the genuine outpouring of love that is and will be coming his way from these very friends that it lift his spirits and help carry him through this unbelievable catastrophy.

Please be strong and send Ron everyone's love and best wishes. He has a family here who love him too.

Love,

Barry

Guest crazy digits

Oh no! This makes all of our troubles seem inconsequential. I am so sorry to hear this. Ron, you are a brother to all of this and my prayers are with you and your family.

• Forum MVP

Ron Owensby has been a true friend to many of us and through this board to all who care about Dark Star Orchestra. Words are inadequate right now. God bless him, his family, and his loved one.

He is a brother.

I really don't know what to say ,I'm stunned But Ron we love you and you are in our prayers tonight .

Taper Ron-

I hope you realize that all members (who read this thread) are sending our love & Prayers your way!

Prayer of Recovery,

Rob

Archived