Just Have To Say....

Herdygerdy

• Advisory Board

FUCK FURTHUR FUCK FURTHUR FUCK FURTHUR FUCK FURTHUR

If you don't like my choice of words, then don't fucking read my posts....

I say what I mean and I don't give a damn... I do believe that I am who I am...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At some point we must all only worry about the things we have control over,and Furthur will not be controlled!!!!BUT I would never say "don't speak your mind!!!!!!

GO FURTHUR!!!GO FURTHUR!!!!GO FURTHUR!!!!!

You might wanna try some Fiber brah....

YEAH...FUCK THE GRATEFUL DEAD and all their cover bands. Evil bitches I tell you.

Its things like this that make you my favorite jackass

• Forum MVP

I'm not one for conspiracy theories and have avoided getting into Jill/ Phil thing until I heard about the east Coast run. There are just too many coincidences, especially on Thanksgiving weekend, a dso tradition where they usually sell out. Phil and Jill are making a point and it's becoming more and more obvious....

• Forum MVP

I'm not one for conspiracy theories and have avoided getting into Jill/ Phil thing until I heard about the east Coast run. There are just too many coincidences, especially on Thanksgiving weekend, a dso tradition where they usually sell out. Phil and Jill are making a point and it's becoming more and more obvious....

I really think Karma will do its thing regarding these issues and after last weeks awesome shows in SoCal I have no doubt DSO will be stronger and more popular than ever by this time next year ... I'm going to miss this years Nokia shows , but I'll adjust my plan just like DSO and make the best out of the situation ...

dsorocks.gif

• Forum MVP

Since we're voicing opinions and not caring what other people think, I'll say this thread is stunningly childish and disappointingly negative. But whatever makes you happy, man.

This hits the nail on the head. Just a bunch of cry babies.

A real mature adult would accept the situation, move on and deal with it or just talk about it in a levelheaded way. Things change, its inevitable.

C'est la vie said the old folks, it goes to show you never can tell...

Having said all that... :dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

This hits the nail on the head. Just a bunch of cry babies.

A real mature adult would accept the situation, move on and deal with it or just talk about it in a levelheaded way. Things change, its inevitable.

C'est la vie said the old folks, it goes to show you never can tell...

Having said all that... :dsorocks:

It's a dso website, which means things that effect dso negatively, i.e furthur playing two specific nights in november in nyc when dso usually sells nokia out, sometimes bring a passionate response. Deal with it....

• Forum MVP

I think I herd they're going for a couple nights at MSG in late November or early December ... if that's true , it's a pretty aggressive booking after saturating the North East throughout the summer and having a trouble selling out all the venues ... that ticket bundle with the Nokia shows and MCU Park to force a sellout for the Sunday MCU show should have opened a few eyes ... I have to say it is some pretty damn creative selling though .

I think I herd they're going for a couple nights at MSG in late November or early December ... if that's true , it's a pretty aggressive booking after saturating the North East throughout the summer and having a trouble selling out all the venues ... that ticket bundle with the Nokia shows and MCU Park to force a sellout for the Sunday MCU show should have opened a few eyes ... I have to say it is some pretty damn creative selling though .

i think maybe the Sunday date is a problem here's a link on MCU Park http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MCU_Park Also if they really deliver a killer show on Saturday it won't be hard to get Sunday tickets. Strange to force people to buy the Sunday show. I would think about doing an afternoon show on that day.

• Forum MVP

i think maybe the Sunday date is a problem here's a link on MCU Park http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MCU_Park Also if they really deliver a killer show on Saturday it won't be hard to get Sunday tickets. Strange to force people to buy the Sunday show. I would think about doing an afternoon show on that day.

An afternoon show might have been the way to go ... the Grateful Dead used to hit the stage in Ventura Beach around 2:15 in the afternoon and wrapped up around 6:pm ... Fun Times !!!

I think I herd they're going for a couple nights at MSG in late November or early December ...

Are they playing in the main area for concerts which seats 20,000 center stage, 19,522 end-stage. The arena features 20,976 square feet (1949 m

An afternoon show might have been the way to go ... the Grateful Dead used to hit the stage in Ventura Beach around 2:15 in the afternoon and wrapped up around 6:pm ... Fun Times !!!

Fun times, INDEED!!!!!! :D

I loved Ventura for GD shows!! I had posted here recently about Ventura and mentioned leaving a show near the end of the second set to go score some perfect waves breaking right outside the venue. I was torn between the GD and the surf, but all the dust from that stadium on my body and the heat that day made hitting the waves a few minutes early the best call. I didn't realize it until I was out in water, but I could still hear the band playing the end of the show just fine while sitting on my board. Life just doesn't get much sweeter than that!!

Why does everyone have to be such a seven-year-old about all of this?

"Fuck Furthur"? really?

If there's one thing I regret about the formation of Furthur, its that it has caused so many DSO-heads to act like immature, whiny little high schoolers.

What SHOULD be a great time to be a Deadhead has instead turned into "lets form factions. You're either on THIS side or THAT side".

Look: You can either go see Furthur because its awesome to see Phil and Bobby continuing the GD legacy, or you can go and see DSO because they play GD music "the way its SUPPOSED to be played". Or, you can do what I do and see them BOTH because they both offer different musical perspectives on the music we all love so much. But even if you don't want to see them both, even if you MUST pick a side, I don't see why you have to shit all over the other side? I just don't get it.

I came to this forum because it seemed to be filled with more intelligent, reasonable music fans than, say, the Philzone. Lately, though, there has been SO much hatred and vitriol and nonsense spewed here that I almost can't believe my eyes and ears. Its hard for me to believe that someone who loves Grateful Dead music could be so hateful toward ANYONE, especially a band featuring two of the Dead's original members.

Some people just HAVE to be the center of attention with their overboard negativity, I guess.

Free speech is, of course, your right. However: Why choose to exercise that right in such a negative, hurtful, immature fashion? I just don't get it.

One way or another, this darkness got to give.

• Forum MVP

I have heard Furthur is playing MSG in November and to ensure a sell out " KC & the Sunshine Band " will open...personal pic of Jill's.....she is so incredible....Dr. V

Whoa now. I can handle Furthur playing MSG, but does anyone really want to see KC and the Sunshine Band?

Archived