Just Have To Say....

Herdygerdy

• Devoted

Alter ego or Altar Boy, a punk is a punk.

Silence can be golden but so is the sound of my Magnum when I lay down the law.

I may be lying low, but no one should mistake that for running scared.

I am watching, and these parts need some tough love.

Anyone lookin' to be part of my DSO Forum Posse send me a PM with your skills.

I've got a fistful of deputy badges just waiting for chests to pin them on.

I think you know what the qualifications are.

Harry Callahan,

SFPD

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just curious, which 3 or 4 screennames do you think are the same person?

Dr. B B)

I was curious about that myself since I've actually met several of the people posting on this thread

• Forum MVP

Harry Callahan,

SFPD

Dirty Harry,

Just curious........boxers or briefs?

• Forum MVP

Harry Callahan,

SFPD

Harry. I've been trying to meet the board members here that I do not know. Could you please let me know when your next DSO shows will be so I can try to be sure and make your acquaintance. Ot perhaps, if my intuition proves true, this is unnecessary as we have already met.

• Forum MVP

Dr. B B)

I was curious about that myself since I've actually met several of the people posting on this thread

comesatime , rickE , woodpile , Jawdoc and Dr Barry are all the same person , or is it that they all love the same band , I don't know , it's all so confusing at times ... ;):)

:dsorocks:

• Advisory Board

Wow... y'all are a bunch of sensitive babies.... I haven't had internet access since I first posted my "Fuck Furthur" thing, and look at y'all....

Lighten up folks... it's just a message board... Like Furthur, love Furthur, or hate Furthur... it's alright to voice your opinion... just remember that this is just an internet message board, try not to take everything so serious...

Carry on children

• Forum MVP

Wow... y'all are a bunch of sensitive babies.... I haven't had internet access since I first posted my "Fuck Furthur" thing, and look at y'all....

Lighten up folks... it's just a message board... Like Furthur, love Furthur, or hate Furthur... it's alright to voice your opinion... just remember that this is just an internet message board, try not to take everything so serious...

Carry on children

and your phone don't work either ??? B)

• Forum MVP

Carry on children

Yes, yes Captain. Just remember that words carry energy.......... :dsorocks:

• Forum VIP

Once again when Herdy is calling us all Children....I get a chuckle....I thought his job as an Advisory Board Member is to stir the Shit....otherwise this board may be so boaring we would all have to go back to working at our jobs and not hanging on the DSO webstie and Facebook....back to work...and where is my binki......Dr. V

• Forum MVP

When you start a thread with a rant that sounds like it came from a foul-mouthed 5-year old throwing a tantrum, you instantly lose your right to call anyone else a sensitive baby. :P

Rusty scores again!

Herdy you are the pot calling the kettle black. As much as I look forward to seeing you at the ledges I must warn you in advance that the first words out of my mouth when that time comes will be "waaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa there's another band trying to sell tickets to fans of DSO waaaaaaa waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaa"

:D

For all you crybabies, there's a merch opportunity here: I for one will pay top dollar for a bumper sticker that says "Who are Furthur and why are they following DSO?"

• Forum MVP

For all you crybabies, there's a merch opportunity here: I for one will pay top dollar for a bumper sticker that says "Who are Furthur and why are they following DSO?"

Bumper sticker, hell. I'm getting my car wrapped in that quote!

• Advisory Board

God y'all are funny... As Dr. V stated... I was merely stiring the pot... y'all give me such a chuckle when you get your panties in a bunch...

I get bored real easy....

"Similar writing style"....Actually, what I think you're noticing is the presence of logic and reason as a common thread in all our posts. :P

And if it makes y'all feel better to discredit my post by claiming that I'm someone's "alter ego", I guess thats fine with me. Whatever tickles your pickle.

:dsorocks: (and so does Furthur).

p.s.: I will FOR SURE be at the Ledges, the 8/12 Rochester show, and the 7/11 Big Flats show. I will also likely be at the 8/13 Laurelton show, the 7/30 Utica show, and the 7/31 Buffalo show. I would love to meet some forum members if possible. If nothing else, the Ledges seems like a good place to make some new friends. If I'm acting a little bit, um...funny...just try again in about 6 hours and I'll likely be more reasonable.

See you at the shows!

• Forum MVP

Saw a bird with a tear in his eye

Walking to New Orleans my oh my

Hey, now, Bird, wouldn't you rather die

Than walk this world when you're born to fly?

If I was the sun, I'd look for shade

If I was a bed, I would stay unmade

If I was a river I'd run uphill

If you call me you know I will

If you call me you know I will

Ooo, freedom

Ooo, liberty

Ooo, leave me alone

To find my own way home

To find my own way home

Say what I mean and I don't give a damn

I do believe and I am who I am

Hey now Mama come and take my hand

Whole lotta shakin' all over this land

If I was an eagle I'd dress like a duck

Crawl like a lizard and honk like a truck

If I get a notion I'll climb this tree

or chop it down and you can't stop me

Chop it down and you can't stop me

Ooo, freedom

Ooo, liberty

Ooo, leave me alone

To find my own way home

To find my own way home

Went to the well but the water was dry

Dipped my bucket in the clear blue sky

Looked in the bottom and what did I see?

The whole damned world looking back at me

If I was a bottle I'd spill for love

Sake of mercy I'd kill for love

If I was a liar I'd lie for love

Sake of my baby I'd die for love

Sake of my baby I'd die for love

Ooo, freedom

Ooo, liberty

Ooo, leave me alone

To find my own way home

To find my own way home

I'm gonna find my own way home

"Similar writing style"....Actually, what I think you're noticing is the presence of logic and reason as a common thread in all our posts. :P

And if it makes y'all feel better to discredit my post by claiming that I'm someone's "alter ego", I guess thats fine with me. Whatever tickles your pickle.

:dsorocks: (and so does Furthur).

p.s.: I will FOR SURE be at the Ledges, the 8/12 Rochester show, and the 7/11 Big Flats show. I will also likely be at the 8/13 Laurelton show, the 7/30 Utica show, and the 7/31 Buffalo show. I would love to meet some forum members if possible. If nothing else, the Ledges seems like a good place to make some new friends. If I'm acting a little bit, um...funny...just try again in about 6 hours and I'll likely be more reasonable.

See you at the shows!

Hope to run into you @ some of the shows you mentioned......Unless we've already met under a different name ;)

Peace,

Rob

• Advisory Board

comesatime , rickE , woodpile , Jawdoc and Dr Barry are all the same person

I personally know all 5 of those people, and trust me... they are NOT the same person... lol

Dr. B B)

Caveman/Dirty Harry/Dear Abby/JerryGuy/ etc...

The Jerry Guy is probable the one alias that seems to have riled a few of us.......The point counterpoint debates among one member and his alias' are pretty bizarre!

Just my 2 cents,

Rob

Caveman/Dirty Harry/Dear Abby/JerryGuy/ etc...

The Jerry Guy is probable the one alias that seems to have riled a few of us.......The point counterpoint debates among one member and his alias' are pretty bizarre!

Just my 2 cents,

Rob

Well there is only one of me!!!No other personalities here....

v

Archived