What Happened To The Street Team?

subcooler

For the last few years, I've been involved with distributing flyers/handbills for local DSO shows.Just wondering if anyone out there has been contacted by DSO promo team to continue this activity?

There was always contact on thier end,before local shows & promo material promptly sent to blanket the area before shows.

Since the personell changes in the band, no contact initiated & the last material had to be requested to promote Princeton show 11/16/09.

With the Spring tour almost here, and Furthur marching thru the Northeast @ the same time as DSO-One would think that promotions should be stepped up ,not decreased!

I really don't give a brown rats ass about the comp. tix, but not promoting the music & reaching out to others who never heard DSO @ this time seems like a poor plan!

Maybe it's just me........Did I piss someone off @ DSO promotions?

I really should have forwarded this to the promo dept. , I'll just stick with word of mouth promo to anyone I run into wearing GD logo & let the Promotions crew promote(or not) as they see fit!

Peace,

Rob

• Forum MVP

For the last few years, I've been involved with distributing flyers/handbills for local DSO shows.Just wondering if anyone out there has been contacted by DSO promo team to continue this activity?

There was always contact on thier end,before local shows & promo material promptly sent to blanket the area before shows.

Since the personell changes in the band, no contact initiated & the last material had to be requested to promote Princeton show 11/16/09.

With the Spring tour almost here, and Furthur marching thru the Northeast @ the same time as DSO-One would think that promotions should be stepped up ,not decreased!

I really don't give a brown rats ass about the comp. tix, but not promoting the music & reaching out to others who never heard DSO @ this time seems like a poor plan!

Maybe it's just me........Did I piss someone off @ DSO promotions?

I really should have forwarded this to the promo dept. , I'll just stick with word of mouth promo to anyone I run into wearing GD logo & let the Promotions crew promote(or not) as they see fit!

Peace,

Rob

Send Dave Weissman an email dave@darkstarorchestra.net

Archived