"we're Going To Do Something Dso Has Never Done Before"

goganious

I recently read a comment from Rob Eaton along the lines of "for those of you who are on the fence about whether or not to come for the thursday night soundcheck, I can tell you that DSO will be doing something we've never done before".

So...any thoughts on what this might be? I was thinking a set full of originals, perhaps? Does that seem reasonable?

What are everyone's guesses as to what this might mean?

The website says Terrapin Nation Soundcheck. Where they take us from there should be uniqe like Rob said. Regarding the ride ill be there like i promised but if you can find a ride that would help me out. Im just gonna need a long soak and massage at the Hot Springs Resort. Hopefully, Maggie is comming up from Asheville and you will be able to ride with Her. But i am comming to AVL if you havent found another way..

Peace LSP

http://www.dead.net/sites/deadbeta.rhino.com/files/deadtapers/jul272009/0727Watkins.html

• Forum MVP

Probably wont happen but I'm hoping for a 69 show, maybe 2-28...doubtful though....

Listened to that show today, fucking mind melting.

Probably gonna unveil some originals... especially considering Dino's last post.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived