Welcome Jeff Mattson

Dr. Vapor

First of all I didn't say that you were some of the Alter-Egos here.What I said was that numerous times that I have been in the company of well respected members of this community... your name has come up with respect to the different aliases here.I don't know if its true or not... but I'm just trying to tell you for whatever reason people think that you are behind some of the names.As for Bissell I certainly didn't mean to imply at all that you had anything to do with him leaving these boards.You took that out of context.There are alot of people that don't post here anymore because of the way these forums have gone lately... and I know it because I hear it from them.Now I'm done.Peace out.

Gaytard!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jazz-man

Sorry to see the bad stuff happen here but hopefully it's over and we can go back to whatever it is we go back to.

It took guts to tell us about the drinking, Rob. Bravo and I hope things work out just exactly perfect, we love you and care about you here.

Guest jazz-man

I dig Furthur, I dig DSO...I don't see how anyone thinks it has to be one or the other. Both bands play the music I love more than any other. One man's 2 cents worth.

• Forum MVP

I dig Furthur, I dig DSO...I don't see how anyone thinks it has to be one or the other. Both bands play the music I love more than any other. One man's 2 cents worth.

It doesn't have to be a one-or-the-other choice.

That's precisely what I've tried to impart for the last six months.

Go for the chocolate/vanilla swirl......it's most tasty! :dsorocks:

Archived