*oo.o~ Furthur On Xm/sirius ~O.oo*

Pugdog

Furthur Live In Concert On Sirius|XM's Grateful Dead Channel 6/29

The latest musical endeavor of Phil Lesh and Bob Weir is Furthur! On Tuesday, June 29 at 7pm ET, they play the smallest venue of their latest tour: Penns Peak in Jim Thorpe, PA. The show is completely sold out so SIRIUS XMs Grateful Dead Channel does what no one else can and brings it to you LIVE as it happens. Plus, Tales from the Golden Road co-host Gary Lambert will chair the pre and post show segments as well as take your phone calls during intermission to discuss the music with Dead Heads from aroundNorth America! Exclusively on Grateful Dead Channel, SIRIUS channel 32 and XM channel 57.

dudedoor.jpg

Plus it's free! Well...not entirely I suppose...but it kinda feels like it....but not really. :wacko::huh:

Either way....

I'll be there, Man :icon14:

Discuss... :cheers:

Nice lil transition between Reuben and Cerise>Pride of Cucamonga

Oh...and that was a verrry jammy Greatest Story.

mushroom.jpg

:icon14: Tasty :icon14: ...that's all for now...enjoy the show ladies and gentlemen!

I have seen where the wolf has slept by the silver stream...

SleepingWolf.jpg

Nice lil transition between Reuben and Cerise>Pride of Cucamonga

Oh...and that was a verrry jammy Greatest Story.

mushroom.jpg

Tasty magic chocolate...that's all for now...enjoy the show ladies and gentlemen!

I have seen where the wolf has slept by the silver stream...

SleepingWolf.jpg

JK is shredding on this Saint...he has the killer tone going...and once again Russo is a monster! Woah! It keeps getting better!

Only caught the 2nd set but it was pretty good! The He's gone was beautiful! My only complaints were Bobby singing Black Peter and I didn't like the Dancin'. I hate to say any song should be retired, but when you hear versions like 5/8/77, it kind of ruins the rest of them. The jams seem to be improving a lot.

I didn't like the Dancin' either...

The Sailor>Saint to open the 2nd set was beautiful...

Here's a setlist...

Set 1:

01 Jam>

02 Greatest Story Ever Told>

03 Promised Land

04 Reuben and Cherise>

05 Pride of Cucamonga

06 Cassidy

07 Dupree's Diamond Blues

08 Easy Wind

09 New Speedway Boogie

Set 2:

01 Lost Sailor>

02 Saint of Circumstance

03 He's Gone

04 Passenger>

05 Dancin in the Streets>

06 Estimated Prophet>

07 Black Peter

08 Gimme Some Lovin'

09 Turn On Your Lovelight

10 Donor Rap

Encore:

11 Revolution

It seemed like the transition to Black Peter was delayed as Bobby tuned up for his slide part...John seemed ready to run into Black Peter but had to pump the brakes. Jerry would've just went into it and let Bob catch up using keys and drums to anchor the beat. It was a buzz-kill and may have just been me. I haven't relistened yet.

Here's the link to the show...

http://www.archive.org/details/furthur2010-06-29.wklitz.schoepsmk41.flac16

I would put a "PA Jam" after "He's Gone" and before "Passenger"...

Not my job though...Jill Lesh? Jiii-iiiillll? :rolleyes:

• Forum MVP

I only heard the first part of the second set while on the way to the gym.

The sound was awesome in my car....my sub was thumpin'...... :icon14:

I liked the second set Saint opener.......very well done. He's Gone was quite nice, barring the Weir/Shatner treatment every other verse. If you must interject, Mr Weir, would you please simply SING the lyrics and save us the lounge act treatment? Otherwise, job well done by all.

I only heard the first part of the second set while on the way to the gym.

The sound was awesome in my car....my sub was thumpin'...... :icon14:

I liked the second set Saint opener.......very well done. He's Gone was quite nice, barring the Weir/Shatner treatment every other verse. If you must interject, Mr Weir, would you please simply SING the lyrics and save us the lounge act treatment? Otherwise, job well done by all.

Archived