Now Listening...

You Are Here

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rolleyes: Some kind Starhead gave me a CD of the second set of a show in 2008 (I believe)...I know the set is sort of like this...

China>Rider

CC Rider

Estimated>

Eyes

High Time (perhaps played before Estimated...but I think it's after the Eyes)

I now wanna hear the first set :dsorocks::icon14:

5/7/77 Boston Garden.Quite possibly the best Half-Step ever...although I'm partial to the Englishtown show because it was my first show...... but this one kicks ass as does the Terrapin.Outstanding work by Eaton.... this blows the Betty board of the same show away.

http://www.archive.org/details/gd77-05-07.sbd.eaton.wizard.26085.sbeok.shnf

Hold on there pardner......That last line borders on Blasphemy-Betty Cantor was a godess @ the board !

Peace,

Rob

• Forum MVP

Listening to this audience of Englishtown.....although the DP board is top-notch... I like the rawness of this recording.As I reflect it was quite a show to catch for my first one.Although at the time 16 and dosed out of my mind I had no idea.As I'm listening to this NFA I realize how lucky I was to be there.

http://www.archive.org/details/gd1977-09-03.aud.stiegler.91230.sbeok.flac16

• Forum MVP

bonnie.jpg

I like dark albums, from Berlin and Blood on the Tracks to Sea Change and On the Beach, but this one is a real as it gets and it's what I'm listening to right now...

Talk about dark. I just fell in love with this song not too long ago...really beautiful and really terrifying (the real video by the artist has a final shot that is a little too disturbing for a public message board).

• Forum MVP

bonnie.jpg

I like dark albums, from Berlin and Blood on the Tracks to Sea Change and On the Beach, but this one is a real as it gets and it's what I'm listening to right now...

Talk about dark. I just fell in love with this song not too long ago...really beautiful and really terrifying (the real video by the artist has a final shot that is a little too disturbing for a public message board).

Nice Stone. There was another version on there with him just at an organ. Very haunting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

1973-3-21 Utica Memorial Auditorium

Amazing Here Comes Sunshine. The Race is On and You Ain't Woman Enough and other delightful goodies in the first set. China>Rider, Playing in the Band to close the first set.

Monster GSET Second Set opener followed by a blazin' fast-paced TLEO.

WRS Prelude>Dark Star>Eyes of the World>Wharf Rat>Sugar Magnolia and Casey Jones Encore!

One of those marathon shows from the early 70's.

• 4 weeks later...

Europe 72, courtesy of DSO. These are great recordings. Want to here Jeff and If you are tired of listening to the archives with all of the crowd talk, plop down some $$ and buy some Nugs and listen to the real thing. You won't be disappointed.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived