Sign in to follow this  
You Are Here

Now Listening...

if any one comes threw Cincinnati

a band a must see is Jerrys little band

very nice !

other than seeing them

I been playing the hell out of 12 9 89  wow uncle johns band  is one of the best ive herd !

Come hear uncle johns band!

1971-11-15 Austin Municipal Auditorium

NFA>Jam>GDTRFB>NFA

Phenomenal jam segment. The NFA has some cool China Cat riffs woven in. Then Jerry takes the charge during on the jam leading into GDTRFB and they all go absolutely off!

1971-11-15 Austin Municipal Auditorium

NFA>Jam>GDTRFB>NFA

Phenomenal jam segment. The NFA has some cool China Cat riffs woven in. Then Jerry takes the charge during on the jam leading into GDTRFB and they all go absolutely off!

Some transcendent moments for sure. The closing flurry of NFA is about as nuts as Bobby ever got that year!

Some '66 Dead....https://archive.org/details/gd1966-XX-XX.sbd.GEMS.81254.flac16

It's a mix of shows, rehearsals, just odds and ends of reels. Here's a good read about it......http://deadessays.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-1966-mystery-reels-guest-post.html?m=1

Have some time on your hands. ..enjoy :)

Edited by oysterhead

That collection of recordings sounds phenomenal for '66! '66 Dead is some hot stuff! It sounds so different to me. My favorite versions of the cowboy tunes were the earliest ones. Vivacious with a potent dose of psychedelia. They were well on their way to the jamming glory that laid just a few years ahead of them, you can hear it in the schoolgirl.

Listening to a judge in bankruptcy court. I will order a download, put it up on the archive and post the link. Sorry, video is prohibited in federal court but it will be pretty fucking awesome as it is.

Yup, that's right. The acoustic stand-alone I Know You Rider from 5/15 is what seals the deal for me. I love those Riders and Jerry nails the extra verse. He sung so well in those '70 acoustic shows.

Can't forget to mention that 5/15 has just about my favorite Bill Graham introduction.

Is the 5-15 or 5-14 a dicks pic as they aren't pulling on archive. #toolazytogoogle

Road Trips Vol 3 #3.