Now Listening...

You Are Here

• Forum MVP

One year, I saw a great performance by Avett Bros on AMA. Dylan was around and hopped in on either their or another's performance. Quite fun to see.

Agree with Found.

Some art is good , others great, but some leaves me scratching my head or turning away. Lol

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

I was hauled out to see "Once" at the theater last week with my wife (brownie points with DSO shows coming up) and I have to admit that I quite enjoyed it. A very good performance that I would recommend if it comes your way. By the way, I am listening to 10-14-83 right now, incredible second set.

• Forum MVP

lol chuck. I had no clue who iggy azalea was until last night. She's the Aussie thug I was referring to. Amazing how rich these people get. It's like the lottery. A record exec says u are gonna be our next star. We will write all your lyrics and put the best producers creating your next album. Voila. U then get 10k teenage girls screaming through a whole concert. Thank God GD fans aren't like one direction fans. No talkers. Just screamers. We'd hear MC saying those jersey girls are the worst screamers. There's a joke in there somewhere.

• Forum MVP

I just purchased tix to Taylor Swift for my daughters. 175 plus fees to sit in the lower bowl at Lincoln Financial Field in Philly. Riddiculous I know, but both of them are huge fans, and it's a Christmas gift.

One word: earplugs. You cannot estimate the power of screaming girls. Harnessed, it could run the first sound wave generator for an entire power grid.

Other than that absolute necessity, It was a great first concert for my then 4th grader. TS had poise and was accessible as a person and the show was well choreographed.

• Forum MVP

6/18/83 > SPAC

Just imagine how good this show could sound with a SBD source.  If you happen to unearth one, treat it like you would a winning lottery ticket - that's exactly what you would have :)

• Forum MVP

I just purchased tix to Taylor Swift for my daughters. 175 plus fees to sit in the lower bowl at Lincoln Financial Field in Philly. Riddiculous I know, but both of them are huge fans, and it's a Christmas gift.

One word: earplugs. You cannot estimate the power of screaming girls. Harnessed, it could run the first sound wave generator for an entire power grid.

Other than that absolute necessity, It was a great first concert for my then 4th grader. TS had poise and was accessible as a person and the show was well choreographed.

• Forum MVP

6/18/83 > SPAC

Just imagine how good this show could sound with a SBD source.  If you happen to unearth one, treat it like you would a winning lottery ticket - that's exactly what you would have :)

You got issues with Jeff Silberman's PCM audience tape?

• Forum MVP

6/18/83 > SPAC

You got issues with Jeff Silberman's PCM audience tape?

Wow.  I tried a couple of different sources but hadn't pulled this one for some strange reason.  MAJOR upgrade to the other sources!!!!

Thanks for tip John :)

• Forum MVP

MC got me thinking about 76 so listening to the 1st show of 76, 6-3-76 Paramount theater. One of the best boards if not THE best board of 76. The levels are perfection. Jerry is loud and clear. Every instrument is so clearly defined. Great bass unlike several of the 76 boards.

Edit: plus this show has 4 1st played songs.

http://relisten.net/grateful-dead/1976/6/3

• Forum MVP

So having the house to myself tonight I'm gonna junkie out on some dead. Watching the 7-4-89 video streaming it through apple TV. Sound is a top notch board. Jerry was super energetic during Bertha and looks happy. Sent chills down my spine a few times when he got a big grin!!!!!

• Forum MVP

I overload her a little and she's doing 4 shows with me soon so I have to give her a break. She's a new fan and I don't want to burn her out. Shed prefer 4 days of musicals in New York. That's her tour run preference, but on a positive note she's starting to be able to identify some main songs quickly.

• Forum MVP

Lol. Not sure if I want her down with that. Heard her sing Brokedown palace the other day and was blown away. She has the most amazing voice I've ever heard. Opera major until changed path.

Archived