I Don't Care Who Says What!

gr8fulauditors

• Advisory Board

Y'all do whatever you want... talk shit, or dont, I don't care anymore... I stand by my opinions on Furthur, and that's that.... I'm done with this section of the board, it certainly isn't fun to me. Have at it y'all... see ya at a show

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Herdy, you're confusing me. Anyway, I preferred this earlier post of yours so I'll quote it.

Let's keep civil towards everyone's likes when it comes to music... No one is right or wrong when it comes to musical tastes.... If you see something you don't agree with, or like in this section about any band, then please move on to the next subject line and go from there... Tolerances levels from the people who run this board are getting extremely low when it comes to the constant bashing and extreme arguing that's leading to negative vibes surrounding this once peaceful, and loving place....

Carry on people, but carry on with some respect...........please..

Thank you...

• Forum MVP

Y'all do whatever you want... talk shit, or dont, I don't care anymore... I stand by my opinions on Furthur, and that's that.... I'm done with this section of the board, it certainly isn't fun to me. Have at it y'all... see ya at a show

Stop being a puss.,..

Archived