Msg Run

New York Steve

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They'll sell out both days ...

Let's see they didn't sell out AC, BROOKLYN , and alot of other small venenues can't see them selling out like NY Steve said the famous MSG wish them the best really think TIX will be a dime a dozen ,I wish DSO was playing in the Nokia like they have been for tukey weekend and can't forget our Penn's Peak that wed. that is now no longer a tradation for us . :dsorocks:

Let's see they didn't sell out AC, BROOKLYN , and alot of other small venenues can't see them selling out like NY Steve said the famous MSG wish them the best really think TIX will be a dime a dozen

Well there is truth and there is propaganda...check your facts fish man...

Lets all pray for Furthur to fail.....If we think enough bad thoughts maybe they will just go away forever....

It did seem that at the recently concluded Nokia shows the tix were a scarce and expensive commodity. And I have gotten used to going to the City around that time of the year...

I don't imagine that the performance at Nokia night 1 is going to help with the MSG ticket buzz in NYC. Those that paid up to $500 must really be feeling like they got ripped. Still not sure WTF happened that night., but the clips I saw on youtube were not a pretty picture.

Well there is truth and there is propaganda...check your facts fish man...

Lets all pray for Furthur to fail.....If we think enough bad thoughts maybe they will just go away forever....

I wish NO harm or ANYONE to fail at any thing they do never mind BAD thoughts and my FACTS are the TRUTH AC was not SOLDOUT nor was Brooklyn Tix for the Nokia was hard and very costly ,the one good thing about FURTHUR playing MSG everyone will get to see the show .I have supported the GD ,Other Ones , The Dead ,Phil ,Bobby in all there journeys since 77 so for you to say that I wish them BAD thoughts you are very ,very WRONG . I support DSO that BAND is the best thing around playing the music i love . Peace Dave :dsorocks:

While I have no details on AC furthur show being sold out or not,There were hundreds of folks looking for tickets(most hoping for a miracle ,but lots with cash)!

From what I saw on the floor-The only way you could 've got anymore folks in there was with a shoehorn & a generous amount of grease!

I was @ Brooklyn show & there was not a capacity crowd the 1st night!

It's really irrelavant, as the consumer has the right to spend thier $$$ on whichever band they chose to see-Kinda a shame that we all can't afford to see all the music thats currently out there!

This bickering over musical loyalty has left me less anxious to go see anyone-But in the end the love of the music wins out & I go anyway!

Peace,

Rob

:dsorocks:

I wish NO harm or ANYONE to fail at any thing they do never mind BAD thoughts and my FACTS are the TRUTH AC was not SOLDOUT nor was Brooklyn Tix for the Nokia was hard and very costly ,the one good thing about FURTHUR playing MSG everyone will get to see the show .I have supported the GD ,Other Ones , The Dead ,Phil ,Bobby in all there journeys since 77 so for you to say that I wish them BAD thoughts you are very ,very WRONG . I support DSO that BAND is the best thing around playing the music i love . Peace Dave :dsorocks:

...... I wanted to go to AC and could not find a ticket to buy. Brooklyn night one sold out real quick according to the chart on furthur.net

...... I wanted to go to AC and could not find a ticket to buy. Brooklyn night one sold out real quick according to the chart on furthur.net

You could have bought a ticket at the box office doesn't really matter it's water under the bridge all I know is that i wish EVERYONE the best at all there journeys in life . :dsorocks:

NOT WITH MY SUPPORT :dsorocks:

Ok maybe Im crazy but but this is kind of what I might have meant by suggesting bad thoughts. I dont know. ...but in this post you say you dont support and in the next you say you always have.

Ok maybe Im crazy but but this is kind of what I might have meant by suggesting bad thoughts. I dont know. ...but in this post you say you dont support and in the next you say you always have.

Just because i said i wouldn't go see FURTHUR anymore DOESN'T mean i have bad thoughts or wish them bad things i have seen FURTHUR AT LEST 12 times and it's just not for me . I much rather see DSO , for me they get me to the place that FURTHUR doesn't. Hope everyone enjoys whatever band they want to see , plenty of great music around. :dsorocks::dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

Seeing Phil and Bobby there with Warren was special... 17000 people singing Brokedown in unison. Psyched to be in that place again...

I'd imagine the tickets will stay at normal price for Furthur... because of how big the Garden is.

• Forum MVP

I have a hard time believing they will sell out MSG.

I know you couldn't get me to go there for this two pack for anything.

The Greek is almost too big a place for me to go see Furthur--or most other bands.

Guess I'm just getting old and cranky!

I have a hard time believing they will sell out MSG.

I know you couldn't get me to go there for this two pack for anything.

The Greek is almost too big a place for me to go see Furthur--or most other bands.

Guess I'm just getting old and cranky!

It all depends on what happens between now and then in terms of their evolution as a band...If they start playing really well on a consistent basis....they may just pull it off...Bobby must be mostly clean and sober or all bets are off...I'm still waiting for Bay area shows to be announced...maybe after outside lands is in the rear view mirror..

• Forum MVP

It all depends on what happens between now and then in terms of their evolution as a band...If they start playing really well on a consistent basis....they may just pull it off...Bobby must be mostly clean and sober or all bets are off...I'm still waiting for Bay area shows to be announced...maybe after outside lands is in the rear view mirror..

You guys are spoiled, rehearsal shows!

I think the nostalgia of the msg run appeals to me more than the actual music. After all, consistency is the achilies heel....

• Forum MVP

I want to see how much tickets cost first... having said that, I'm 98% sure I'll be there.

I'm not sure if they can sell it out but it should be pretty darn close. I think as long as their Red Rocks run goes smoothly, ticket sales for MSG should be all right.

• Forum VIP

I think I just counted 20 shows this year either in the state of New York or with in 6 hours of NYC....WOW....thats pushing it...MSG always has its memorable vibe, but money is still tight and getting time off on the Holiday week is never easy....and if Wier meets his 'friend" again, who knows what could happen.....But then again DSO is not in town which is nice of them to give Furthur that time slot......Dr V

I think I just counted 20 shows this year either in the state of New York or with in 6 hours of NYC....WOW....thats pushing it...MSG always has its memorable vibe, but money is still tight and getting time off on the Holiday week is never easy....and if Wier meets his 'friend" again, who knows what could happen.....But then again DSO is not in town which is nice of them to give Furthur that time slot......Dr V

I was thinking about the saturation effect they are doing on the East Coast as well......Due to current financial enviroment, alot of deadheads couldn't afford to keep up with all the opportunities to see Furthur (P&F)!

Awaiting DSO show in my neck of the woods-See 'Ya @ the beach for the next few days,

Rob

:dsorocks:

Archived