Nfl Knockout Pool

bs69

• Forum MVP

I actually I like your pick. The Jets have built all this pressure and I it shouldn't be that surprising if the Ravens knocked them on their ass tomorrow.

I'm just bummed about Federer getting beaten. This final in NYC was going to be one of the biggest tennis matches of all time, with two guys who are in their prime and will go down as two of the greatest.

Magic/ Bird.

Ali/Frazier

Palmer/Nicholas

It could have been epic.

ditto, on federer, the guy's got class, great match,, a shame....

j-e-t-s!

10-6

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is this Kolb guy by the way?

Is he any good?

Probably not a good idea to go against someone you don't know...at least in my case.

he's pretty good, only quarterback ever to throw for 300 yards in his first two career starts.....only problem is those are his only starts...not very experienced

Browns (over Buccaneers)

• Forum MVP

Half the field eliminated in week one! Here are the survivors:

BS69

DStone5553

foundthesound

rickE

Blindman

August West

acududeman

Week 2 schedule:

Cardinals@Falcons

Bucs@Panthers

Ravens@Bengals

Chiefs@Browns

Bears@Cowboys

Eagles@Lions

Bills@Packers

Dolphins@Vikings

Steelers@Titans

Seahawks@Broncos

Rams@Raiders

Patriots@Jets

Jaguars@Chargers

Texans@Redskins

Giants@Colts

Saints@49ers

Remember, once you pick a team you cannot use them again.

This week I will take the Packers

• Forum MVP

As much as I'd like to see them lose......I just don't see it happening this week.I'll take the COWBOYS.

I have to agree. I just don't think the Bears will beat the Cowboys especially following a week one lose. I expect Cowboys to win. There may be some safer picks, but I want to save some of the better teams for down the stretch.

COWBOYS

I'll take the packers too... I think I'll just go against the bills every week (except for repeats)

I almost used the same theory with regard to the Lions. The Lions aren't very good to begin with and the starting QB is hurt. I don't see them winning many games this year, but I will stick with my COWBOYS pick.

• Forum MVP

I almost used the same theory with regard to the Lions. The Lions aren't very good to begin with and the starting QB is hurt. I don't see them winning many games this year, but I will stick with my COWBOYS pick.

I don't see them winning many games either (they've won like 2 in the last two years), but they had a win over the Bears. Unfortunately (for them!) their main receiver couldn't help trying to look pretty on a winning TD by getting up right after his catch.

If Calvin Johnson cared more about winning and less about looking good, they'd be 1-0.

• Forum MVP

I don't see them winning many games either (they've won like 2 in the last two years), but they had a win over the Bears. Unfortunately (for them!) their main receiver couldn't help trying to look pretty on a winning TD by getting up right after his catch.

If Calvin Johnson cared more about winning and less about looking good, they'd be 1-0.

Very true, but the botched TD is what kept me in this thing so I'm not complaining.

• Forum MVP

Very true, but the botched TD is what kept me in this thing so I'm not complaining.

I'm glad you're still in as well.

This is a very weird season to be a Bear fan. We know that Lovie Smith, even though he's a good man, is an incompetent coach who has made decisions that are almost incomprehensible. So almost all Bears fans want him as far away from our beloved franchise as humanly possible. So, while I can't help but root for them during the games, I realize that a winning season (which is not possible) would probably bring Lovie back and that would be the worst possible outcome for this team in 2010.

• Forum MVP

2-0 for Chitown with a big home game with the Pack next MNF.

Guess we'll know after next week if the Cowboys game was caused by the Bears... or the Cowboys.

Took the Cowboys in all 3 survivor pools I was in cause I wanted to try and save the Pack.Well we all know how that went.Good luck everyone.

• Forum MVP

2-0 for Chitown with a big home game with the Pack next MNF.

Guess we'll know after next week if the Cowboys game was caused by the Bears... or the Cowboys.

Cowboys certainly look like a team in disarry. In many ways, they outplayed us today, but we played a good game and our QB had one hell of a game.

One thing I can PROMISE you, however, is that we lose to the Packers next Monday.

Rodgers is going to tear us apart.

• Forum MVP

And the survivors are: Acududeman, foundthesound, Dstone5553, Blindman and BS69.

This weeks schedule:

Browns@Ravens

Bengals@Panthers

Cowboys@Texans

49ers@Chiefs

Lions@Vikings

Bills@Patriots

Falcons@Saints

Titans@Giants

Steelers@Buccaneers

Eagles@Jaguars

Redskins@Rams

Raiders@Cards

Colts@Broncos

Chargers@Seahawks

Jets@Dolphins

Packers@Bears

I will tike the Ravens

• Forum MVP

I know it's weak but I'll take the Pats. I just don't like the matchups this week. It was the Pats or having to take a road team which is rarely a wise move.

I advised Blindman to take the 49ers because I think they are a decent team and I don't see them going 0-3 but he obviously ignored me.

:(

Archived